Thread: Beautiful Baby

Beautiful Baby

Now we finally know what the Clovis culture is : Playing, snoozing, being mischievous- we always knew it would be great.
    Congratulations to our Baby of the day

Baby

Since Baby is so young, you may want to change him to an indoor cat only. He will live a much longer, healthier life, and be around much longer to grow up with your daughter. He sounds like quite the fun little guy, by the way.

You are a handsome fellow!! Beautiful eyes!!! Please be supervised when outside!!!
    HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Baby what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today!!! Sounds like you are lots of fun to live with. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, handsome Baby! What a dashing young boy you are, with a face that could melt hearts! How adorable that you wait for your 'best friend' to come home; now that`s love! It sounds like you`ve got a lot of great friends around you, whether they be in skin or fur form. And you sound like quite the character, too! After all, everyone always loves a playful kitty boy such as yourself! You definitely sound like you have the same purrsonality that my Bandit had when he was your age, so I know how ultra lovable you can get at times. But, you always gotta keep that silly boy side too! I`m sure your humans love both sides of you very much. I hope you have a wonderful, exciting day today!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Cute little Baby

Hi Baby! You look adorable in that picture!
    Thank you for letting us know a little of the adventurous-funny boy you seem to be. I wish you a life full of health, love and joy with your lovely human family.

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you get extra treats to celebrate

Lots of kisses,
    Astrid

Name:  Princesa_linda.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  8.7 KB
    ---Sophie

Baby...

...you are a gorgeous striped wonder!

WHAT A BIG HANDSOME TABBY YOU ARE ALREADY BABY, AND WE KNIW THAT THE BEST IS YET TO COME AS YOU GROW INTO THE MAGNIFICAT THAT OUR GOOD LORD INTENDS FOR YOU TO BE
    YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME CAT THAT WE PRAY THAT WE SEEM UPDATED PHOTOS OF YOU WHEN YOU GROW UP BABY , AND ARE A BIG FELINE HEARTBREAKER
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A CAT OF THE FUTURE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO OUR DEAREST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE FUTURE BODACIOUS BABY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there beautiful Baby!!! Don't you look adorable, nesting in your cozy hide-away! (Planning your next foot ambush, no doubt!) What a lucky person your young girl is, having a best friend like you to grow up with; a loyal companion who waits patiently for her at day's end, a pal to romp with in the yard during the day, and cuddle up with at night! As a matter of fact, your entire family is blessed, having a fun and people loving scamp of a feline like in their lives, brightening their days!!! Congratulations to you adorable Baby, CAT OF THE DAY! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight sweetheart, being spoiled to the max! Please have your people give you a hug and kiss for me, cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Baby

HI- HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY BABY! THAT'S A SWEET PICTURE OF AN ADORABLE BALL OF FUR- AND NOT THE FANTASTIC STRIPES! YOU ARE VERY LOYAL AND SO MUCH FUN I CAN TELL BY THE STORY! HAVE FUN IN THE SUN--AND LAUGH AT THE RAIN. I HOPE YOUR HUMAN GIVES YOU A SCRATCH UNDER THE CHIN FOR ME!SUSANSWATLIN518

Quote Originally Posted by susanswatlin518 View Post
    HI- HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY BABY! THAT'S A SWEET PICTURE OF AN ADORABLE BALL OF FUR- AND NOT THE FANTASTIC STRIPES! YOU ARE VERY LOYAL AND SO MUCH FUN I CAN TELL BY THE STORY! HAVE FUN IN THE SUN--AND LAUGH AT THE RAIN. I HOPE YOUR HUMAN GIVES YOU A SCRATCH UNDER THE CHIN FOR ME!SUSANSWATLIN518
    "Have fun in the sun"

I hope every cat gets your lovely wish.
    Leonard Migliore

Blog Entries

Baby!

Oh, Baby!! You look like my big brother, Norman the King. Our KatMa is thrilled that you're our COTD.

We wish you the best today -- and every day! Live long and prosper, 'd, adored, with the best of care which is what every pet deserves.

Re your loud purring, Norman purrs soooooooooo loud we can hear him all over the Palace. I have a typical Maine Coon tiny little mewl and maah with a purr so soft and gentle that you see the purring movement of my chest before actually hearing me purr. My view is if I purr very softly my humans pay extra attention 'cause they have to concentrate to hear me purr

Lots of purrs & kittykisses from me, Felix the Prince and my big brother, Norman the King. Photo below is our signature photo -- just larger -- so you can see how much you look like Norman!

Our purr~ents send lots of human kisses & hugs too.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I know a lot of folks on this forum like orange kitties, but I've got a very special liking for brown tabbies! Your stripes are lovely. Do be careful outside!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado