Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hannah's halloween costume

Hannah's halloween costume

I know it's a little early but it was on sale and I couldn't resist it.

We decided to dress her up like a monkey. We always call her our punky monkey and she always makes an EE EE EE sound and sounds like a monkey. also the costume had a banana attached and we also call her Hannah Banana so it was perfect lol.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

How cute! You are NOT going to believe this but.....

Ty is going to be a monkey too! His costume is a little darker in color, but almost the same thing! Too funny

Ohhh how CUTE!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR View Post
    How cute! You are NOT going to believe this but.....

Ty is going to be a monkey too! His costume is a little darker in color, but almost the same thing! Too funny
    HAHAHAHA.... that's funny. TWO PT monkeys

Way too cute! It even got a chuckle out of hubby who's looking over my shoulder

PS: I mentioned to him that you were the one we were going to meet one day last summer.... we still have to do that ya know!

Too cute. We're not taking Cadience trick or treating. We can't afford the costumes with my hours getting reduced and bills piling up. Hannah is growing up so quick. Hey Jen with need Ty Pics.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    Way too cute! It even got a chuckle out of hubby who's looking over my shoulder

PS: I mentioned to him that you were the one we were going to meet one day last summer.... we still have to do that ya know!
    LOL I'm glad he enjoyed the pics

yes we DO still have to do that I STILL have not been to that buffet place *tsktsk* lol

Quote Originally Posted by mina'smomma View Post
    Too cute. We're not taking Cadience trick or treating. We can't afford the costumes with my hours getting reduced and bills piling up. Hannah is growing up so quick. Hey Jen with need Ty Pics.
    You could make a costume if she has a pretty dress you can cut out a wand from cardboard or something and put tinfoil over it and she could be a fairy princess

Yeah the prices on costumes can get pretty outrageous. we got this one on sale. it was originally $22.50 but we got it for $12. I'm sorry to hea ryour hours were reduced

Can you believe hannah will be ONE YEAR OLD this Saturday. I'm still in denial lol

And... I agree... JEN we need pics of Ty in his monkey costume.

Now THAT is one cute monkey!! Be careful someone doesn't steal her!

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    Can you believe hannah will be ONE YEAR OLD this Saturday. I'm still in denial lol
    NO! This year has flown by WAY too fast. I am going to cry on Ty's birthday, I am sure of it. It seems like just yesterday we were all awaiting news of Hannah's birth.

And... I agree... JEN we need pics of Ty in his monkey costume.
    Yes 'mam! I will get them, promise!

Oh my goodness! I love the pic of her pinching her own cheek. Because that's what I want to do, pinch those adorable wittle cheekies of hers!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Ooh, here here, I want her to come trick or treating here. It's smart of you to put her in it for a few minutes a couple of times before halloween, then she will be comfortable in it when she goes trick or treating. Although she looks quite happy in it now.

that´s gotta be the cutest monkey I´ve seen!!... how adorable!!....

I love her pinching her cheek too!! haha.... Hannah Banana... how cute!!

I would love to see pics of Ty and her together... THAT would be just too much cuteness!!

1yr that has gone way too fast.. I can remeber also when you both were expecting and anxious/nervous about the time to come... and now one year later this two cuties awwww....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

It all doesn't seem fair. This time last year we were all on pins and needles with our little angels arriving and now they are all turing a year old with in just months of each other. (weeks in my and Jen's case)

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

I know... so many PT babies coming up on one year. It just doesn't seem possible.