Thread: Been a long time.

Been a long time.

Hello everyone i just thought i would stop by and do a little update, not positive if i will start coming back daily, too busy in life.

High school started again in August. Been busy with that, like Marching Band/Color Guard. Classes. Guitar. and usual stuff.

Over the summer i spent my time mostly at shows/bands, at venues. As well as New York.

I now work for bands, I manage the streetteams of two bands. Big Surrender & The Narrative. I work with We Shot The Moon, who i pretty much adore. Jonathan Jones my idol for five years, got me to where i am now. If it wasn't for him, i would have gotten to where i wanted to be, this was a dream of mine and i'm getting there. He got me to work with the record label, The Militia Group. I work for them as well, so i'm getting into the music industry. Also with orchestra, and guitar on the side. So my music career is getting there, just enjoying with bands, and working with record companies, and friends!

Muneca & Chiquita are doing quite well, don't have really new pictures, but i do have some that you may have not seen. (only of Muneca though)

So i hope everyone else is doing well! Miss you all.
    Take Care!
    Much love,
    Alma
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Hey, good to hear from you! I am glad things are going well, we miss you and the girls!

Welcome welcome back! It is good to hear from you again. And, adorable little Muneca again! I bet you're having TONS of fun working with music and stuff.

Good to hear from you! Sadly, It is becoming a pain for me to get time besides in the evening to post on here too.

Thanks you three, yes it is very busy for me now.
    School work, band record label work, marching band. At least i am enjoying it and will pay off big time, when we perform at competitions for marching band, get to go to concerts for free and relax, and the good grades for school. So it's worth it.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Quote Originally Posted by Almita View Post
    Thanks you three, yes it is very busy for me now.
    School work, band record label work, marching band. At least i am enjoying it and will pay off big time, when we perform at competitions for marching band, get to go to concerts for free and relax, and the good grades for school. So it's worth it.
    Absolutely, as long as you promise to remember us all when you are famous! What do you play in marching band? I played baritone sax, which was always interesting when I was on the out arm of a pinwheel formation and the ground was mud-over-ice - but you probably don't get that combination often where you live!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Absolutely, as long as you promise to remember us all when you are famous! What do you play in marching band? I played baritone sax, which was always interesting when I was on the out arm of a pinwheel formation and the ground was mud-over-ice - but you probably don't get that combination often where you live!
    Oh of course i will mention you all.
    if i ever do get famous, but hey it can happen.
    i'm in the color guard for marching band.
    yeah we just get lots of irrigation at our practice field, and or very muddy when it rains, but that's about it. Or it's really really hot and you are sweating like no other.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]