Thread: Jolly Jingo The Joyfull And Just Plain Fun Cat!!

Jolly Jingo The Joyfull And Just Plain Fun Cat!!

OH BOY WE GET TO START TWO THREADS IN A ROW!
    YOU SURE ARE A GREAT CAT , FRIEND JINGO AND WE FOUND CATS KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A BAD START IN LIFE TOO.
    BUT YOU LIKE US FOUND A GUARDIAN WHO LOOKED BEYOND OUR COLD HUNGRY BODIES AND SAW THE POTENTIAL CAT COMPANIONSWITHIN
    AND LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND APPRECIATES THE UNIQUE CAT WHO MAKES THEM LAUGH, AND WARMS THIER HEARTS AND BEDS AT NIGHT
    WE ALL SEND JINGO A SPECIAL FAT CAT HOOOWWWWL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO JOYFUL JOLLY JINGO, OUR NICEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good afternoon, handsome Jingo! I love that picture of you, hanging out outside in the sun! I absolutely love your handsome grey coat - it goes very well with your gorgeous green eyes. What a happy ending your story has, with you ending up in a wonderful home. It definitely put a smile on my face. You sound like such a funny guy! I`d definitely love to see you in action, teasing your other feline housemates. I bet you keep everyone in your house on their toes, don`t you silly? I hope you will have an excellent day today as our newest Cat of the Day, Jingo!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Jingo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Could you look any more comfy than under your bush? I bet you are a joy to have around. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hey there silly kitty! You sound like quite a little character and full of devilish fun. I guess having only one eye doesn't slow you down too much - you can still find your other kitty friends good enough to give them a love bite. I'm so glad you found a wonderful home and family - you deserve the best. Have a great day today as COTD.

Jolly Jingo

WHAT A BEAUTY! JOLLY JINGO-YOU MAKE A COOL CAT-IF-THE-DAY AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT VISION STILL ALLOWS YOU TO BE A CLOWN! I WOULD LOVE TO WITNESS YOU BITING YOUR SIBLINGS-THAT TAKES GUTS-JUST DON'T HURT THEM OR THEY WILL GET AN ATTITUDE LOVE! I LOVE YOUR COAT AND THAT FACE IS GREAT! HAVE A BALL TODAY--AND TONIGHTSUSANSWATLIN518

Grey suede! That's exactly what your gorgeous coat reminds me of...soft, grey suede! Hi there handsome Jingo! You sure look content, curled up all comfy under that shrub! I have to admit Jingo, that I didn't even notice the loss of your eye until I read your bio.; I was too transfixed on the sparkling green of your sighted eye! I'm so happy to know that such a deserving kitty is living the good life, having found his way to such a caring and loving forever home! You may bump into the occasional coffee table or two, but as your mom says, you're one feline who doesn't let a little disadvantage keep him from living life to the fullest...you "Bad Little Boy!" As far as I'm concerned, every family needs a furry "goofball" to keep them laughing and smiling and on their toes, don't you think? Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, Jingo! Make sure your Mom gives you a big hug and extra kiss, for me! Congratulations beautiful boy!
    P.S...Your official heading says you're "female," but as your mom refers to you as "him," I'm going with that!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jingo, how happy I am to see that despite your handicap, you are a lively cat!! AND very handsome, too!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Why Jingo, it looks like you're perpetually winking! What an awesome trait for a kitty kat to have! You're such a handsome boy w/beautiful fur and much deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome one!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Jingo is awesome...

...a one-eyed pidgeon-toed wonder!