Thread: Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Sweetie,
    You got out of the jungle, it wasn't fun and games (Modified from a guns and roses song, because its lead singer is named Axel Rose)
    You are a sweetie, totally, and I loooooove the idea of you being a business cat, business must be purrrrrrring at the Cauldron Store :-) I wish every business had their resident cat, I heard of a bring-your-kitten-to-your-day but I never was lucky enough to work at such a place
    I am glad your humans called you Axel and not 90 minutes, it is a much sweeter name
    Happy COTD!!!!
    Your face brighten my day

Aww, sweet little Axle -- I'm so glad we got to see a photo of you as a little guy, even though you're certainly a grown-up and dignified young gentleman at a year old.

You are SO gorgeous, and your story is really a great one since it had such a happy ending! Keep guarding your store, honey, and stay away from those big scary cars!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.

Goodness, Axle looks so much like my Yodie! I think they almost look like they're part bat, in a cute way, of course. Looks like Axle made up his mind that that's where he wanted to live but he sure could've picked a better way to do it. LOL So happy that he's all settled in now. Congrats on being COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Glad the people were there and noticed where you were!!! What a cutie!
    HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What an adorable kitten you were, Axle! I bet you have grown up a very handsome young man too. Do you have any recent pictures of your adorable furself to share with us?

I imagine business has escalated at the Enchanted Cauldron since you have been sitting in the window. I know I certainly would not walk by without coming in for a chat with you.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Axle

What an appropriate name for you. Yes, you could be part Russian Blue, but you lack the green eyes that they normally have. Doesn't matter, you're gorgeous anyway. Take care of yourself this time; no more car axles! Enjoy your special day.

Hi there, sweet, precious Axle! Your adorable kitty face definitely made me smile the minute I saw it! I`m sure you are looking even better now at one year! I can see how you came to be named Axle, although I`m sure it wasn`t a pleasant experience for you. However, you were rescued and taken to your furrever home after a very trying time getting you out of there. You`re quite a lucky guy! I bet your humans get lots of customers running inside once they take a look at your adorable picture in the window! What a great ending your story has, sweet boy. You were taken from a bad situation and now you`re the mascot of your humans` store! Have a wonderful day, Axle!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Axel what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad you were rescued from that car axel!!! That must have been very frightening. All those bad days are behind you now though. You have a wonderful home and loving family. I hope you are enjoying your special day today to the fullest!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel Rose

SWEET CHILD OF MINE! LOL AGAIN REFERRING TO A SONG BY GUNS N' ROSES! AXEL IS ADORABLE! THAT FACE IS GREAT AND HIS STORY SURE HAS A TERRIFIC ENDING-OR REALLY A FRESH BEGINNING! I KNOW FOR SURE THAT IF I WAS WALKING PAST YOUR SHOP AND SAW THOSE EYES PEERING OUT AT ME-I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO COME IN AND SCRATCH UNDER YOUR CHIN-HAPPY CAT-OF-THE-DAY TO YOU AXEL ROSE :SUSANSWATLIN518

What a sweet face you have, little handsome Axle !!! I bet that this shop will be attracting lots of more customers from now on
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Goodness! Look at that face! I'd be hanging around that shop all the time if I saw that sweetheart in the window.

Axle, you are a very lucky little guy! Hate to think of how you ended up where you did, but you were fortunate to be in a place where folks could rescue your sweet self.

You must be living the life of Riley now!

Congratulations to our COTD, Axle, a very lucky guy!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Axle...

...you are one lucky pretty gray ball of fluff!

Sweet, purr-ecious Axle! You were an adorable kitten and I bet you are a most handsome one-year-old! I would certainly stop in the store if I saw you in the window. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Axel, you certainly earned your name!!! Wear it proudly as your badge of courage, sweetheart! I've heard of kitties getting "stuck" in the under-workings of cars; how frightening! Thankfully your guardian angels saved you just in the nick of time! And just look at you, the very picture of health and contentment; you've even got a job, feline ambassador extraordinaire and official greeter at the "Rock-n- Robins Enchanted Cauldron!" What a handsome man you are...I definitely see the "Russian Blue" in you! And no doubt by now you've grown even more handsome, and more loving, if that's possible! Now if only I were closer, able to come meet you in person! Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day reign precious Axel Rose...and every minute of your wonderful, love filled life! Cuddles and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

POOR LITTLE AXLE YOU CERTAINLY HAD A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE AS A KITTEN BUT YOU ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY NOW AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE SMOOTH SAILING FROM NOW ON!!!
    YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME RASCAL AND WE PRAY THAT YOUR GUARDIANS POST PHOTOS OF YOU AS YOU MAYURE IN THE BIG CAT THAT OUR GOOD LORD INTENDS FOR YOU TO BE.
    OUR LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE GATHERING TO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR OUR LUCKIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY AWESOME AXLE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS