Thread: New Pet Food recall

New Pet Food recall

On our local news just now they told of a new pet food recall. This one from a plant in the US. Here is a link to see if any of your pets food is on it.
    http://petcare.mars.com/
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOT AGAIN, HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE FOOD FOR OUR PETS , THAT WONT MAKE THEM ILL!!!
    A POX ON ALL THE HOUSES OF THESE GREEDY IDIOTS WHO CUT CORNERS ON THE FOOD FOR OUR FURRY ONES, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT CHARGE A HIGH PRICE FOR THIER FOOD
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

thanks so much for the helpful information, with Sydney having a decreased immune system, bad food would be the last thing she needed. Luckily, non of her food was on the list!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!

Thanks

Thanks for the "heads up" on the cat food. This is such a good forum!

Pat
    l
    Lucy and Linus

This is horrible. Luckily my cats don't eat this food. They've been on Innova Evo canned and dry for quite a while now. Thanks for the info.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    This might be helpful info for those of you interested. Did you know that you can get alerts on recalls such as this - pet and human food - sent directly to you by the FDA? All you have to do is go to their homepage of their website and sign up for email alerts - there's no charge of course. I've been on their alert list since before the really big pet food recall earlier this year and I get email notification as soon as there is a recall on anything. I received this one that you have mentioned here on the same day it was issued and didn't have to wait for the media to maybe or maybe not report on it!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    This might be helpful info for those of you interested. Did you know that you can get alerts on recalls such as this - pet and human food - sent directly to you by the FDA? All you have to do is go to their homepage of their website and sign up for email alerts - there's no charge of course. I've been on their alert list since before the really big pet food recall earlier this year and I get email notification as soon as there is a recall on anything. I received this one that you have mentioned here on the same day it was issued and didn't have to wait for the media to maybe or maybe not report on it!
    Now that's good to know! Thanx, Ellie! And thank you, too, MOFF.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11