Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cat's Favorite Toy?

Cat's Favorite Toy?

What toys do your cats absolutely love?

Bella has this little mini feather boa thing on a stick... you guys know what I'm talking about, the little dangly cat toys on a pole, lol. Bella carries it around in her mouth and makes her little "chirp" noise. =]

Junebug has a crazy crazy obsession with hair ties! She'll find a black ponytail on the floor and just go insane. She'll carry it in her mouth, do backflips, attack it while its on the floor... its hilarious to watch.

And they have something very similar to one of these:

They're utterly obsessed with it. It makes a lot of noise though!

They also like the mylar (crinkly) balls, the small fuzzy mice and their catnip scratch box.

How bout your kitties?

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE A TOSS UP BETWEEN LEES CURLIES , MOUSE AND CAT NIP FLOWERS AND THE ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION BIG MICE AND CAT NIP BALLS.
    AND MANY TOYS THAT PET TALKERS HAVE SENT OVER THE YEARS GET THIER SHARE OF PALY TOO.
    I WAS AMAZED TO SEE PRINCESS THE PURRFECT CLOBBERING A CRNKLY SPIDER, IT WAS NICE TO SEE MY 18 YEAR OLD SO FULL OF PLAY!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, Paizly has so many darn toys. Between her and Zoee our house looks like a day care, LOL.
    But I'd have to say her favorite is a ball on a stretchy string with a long feather (boa type) hanging from it. I have it placed in her room so it dangles all the time and at night (or the wee hours of the morning) I can hear her jumping around playing with it. And if it gets stuck up so she can't reach it she'll sit there and meow at it so we will get it down for her.
    Also, another favorite of hers is simply the bedspread. With or without a foot or hand under it to make it move. She will pounce, do flips and rabbit kicks all by herself sometimes.

Taz doesn't really play much anymore. Sometimes I can get him engaged in the moving bedspread, but not too often. He is more into the sudden bursts of energy and tearing down the hall sounding like a heard of elephants.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

TOYS, the front room of the house is the cat room. There is a cat couch, 4 beds, two Styrofoam boxes, two cardboard boxes and two litter boxes. There is one water bowl and a fountain. The toys are usually 6-9 balls assorted, 10-15 scrungies, 5-6 colored soda straws, 10-20 wads of assorted paper. The kitchen right behind the front room (all open, no doors) has a water bowl; litter box and 3 dry food bowls and usually 4-6 wet food dishes (paper plates)
    The back room has a small fountian, one dry food dish, one wet food dish, one litter box, one track ball, 6 scrungies, more soda straws, 3-4 balls, 2-3 mice, and more paper wads. Up stairs we go through the same thing.
    So as far as favorites go, it depends on what room, what cat, and the mood. They will bounce off the chairs, couch, their beds, and will try to dig for China in the litter box (LB, 5-8 minutes of digging before and after). The balls move all over the house, hard or soft you hear them rolling from room to room.
    GILL & Crew;

Gosh...I wish I had one that interested my guys for longer than 3 days....

May have to try some of those big hair ties...cheap at the dollar store.

Oh - honeysuckle wood soaked in cold water for about 20 minutes doesn't get them moving...but they lie there and drool all over the stuff! LOL
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

ducky

my daughter got ducky at a carnival at the vet's home where she used to volunteer when sig was real little. and it's been his fav ever since.

i have sewed one wing back on several times. and his tail and beak back together. both are getting smaller the more "surgeries" i do on him.

he carries ducky all over the house.
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

LOL, star's favorite toy is the laser light and believe it or not, she loves the thick cotton hair ties, especially if it is red colored. I don't know why she loves the color red.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

All 4 cats adore fake mice!! Zazou & Snoopy both go berserk whenever we play with a toy-on-a-rod !! And of course, let's not forget that crazy dissapearing red dot
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

They each have their favourites but two very popular ones are windup hamster guy and the singing stuffie robin.

And this velvety squid thing with a fuzzy body is well used and is now actually two toys, the body was pulled off and makes for a great toy all by itself. lol

But the most used toy by everyone is probably the collapsable multi-coloured tube. It's really starting to fall apart years later but they love it.

Does a live moth count? We turn the porch light on untill we see a big one and then we let it in and the dogs and cats all go nuts chasing it.

How about an ugly orange reclining chair? Mischief loves playing Attack the Chair.

Don't forget dirty socks. Those are Kayleigh's favorite toy.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

My little man has his favorite toys: Mr. Bunny (we had to sew his body back together), Mr. Mouse (he was losing his head and I had to sew that back), Blue Fuzzy Ball (I actually haven't had to sew anything on this yet).

Fiona loves her leash, even though she doesn't walk with it but she likes dragging it around the house.

And the rest, I'd say anytype of cat nip toys but those are my 2 that really love certain toys only.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Mitzi has a toy basket full of toys, however her absolute favorite is the plastic wrapper that comes off Snapple caps. She flings those things around for hours, brings them to bed, it's so funny. I have to be careful, though, as she will fish around in the trash for one if I don't give it to her.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Archy likes little mice and pipe cleaners. Binky LOVES troll dolls, so I bought a whole boxful for him on eBay. He drags them around by the hair and at night we hear him flinging them around.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Quote Originally Posted by aki View Post

Inturspeezees dayting?

Butt, we r in luv!

OR,

We wurnt geting bizee! Butt kan't u knok furst?

Quote Originally Posted by orangemm View Post
    Archy likes little mice and pipe cleaners. Binky LOVES troll dolls, so I bought a whole boxful for him on eBay. He drags them around by the hair and at night we hear him flinging them around.
    TROLLS! How could I forget trolls! LOL My cats love them too. We have a little one, about an inch tall and my husband accidentally washed it and then put it in the dryer. I think it was in my pocket or something. It came out with a perm! The cats still love it though and like yours, fling it around with great joy.