Thread: Felice

Felice

You look exactly like my 13 year old Seal Point Siamese, his name is Koko. Like you, he calls me all the time, especially when I come home from work, just to say "hi". He loves to snuggle under the covers when the weather changes; he becomes a "mole kitty" with a bump under the bedspread. As you say, I can also go on and on about MY Siamese, but since it's your special day, have a wonderful one!

Wow, lucky people to live with Felice! When my Siamese Genevieve died, things didn't get better until I had found another girlcat to help mend my broken heart. We had three boycats, but there's just something about a girl that eases a heartache. Felice, you sound like just the sort of girl I'd love! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

Felice what a lovely girl you are!!!

I'm enchanted with your big blue eyes!!! I loved seeing your wonderful picture! I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felice, you are very beautiful! Enjoy being COTD! You deserve it!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Congratulations to Felice the beautiful Siamese Cat of the Day!
    I just love Siamese cats and I just recently added two to my family.
    My cats favorite toy is the feathers on a stick too!
    Felice, I hope you get spoiled today and it would be nice if your owner could join Pet Talk and post more pretty pictures of you.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Smart Felice. Your cat might be trying to tell you something depending on the dry food she is eating. My cat was eating mostly dry food and ended up with Kidney Failure because of it. There are so many "fillers" in dry food instead of "real" quality food (as well was chemicals). He wasn't getting enough liquid. And you would think his teeth would have been in better condition, but no. Dry food is responsible for alot of obesity in cats (and thereafter diabetes) and all the vets I have spoken with recommend a diet of more canned food than dry now. Dry was created more for OUR convenience (and the same goes for clumping litter which contains an ingredient that turns the litter to cement when it touches water, in your pipes OR in your cat's body, causing dehydration and can be fatal). I know that since I changed his food he is healthier.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Felice

HI FELICE-WHAT A PURR-TY GIRL! SUCH A GREAT SIAMESE. THOSE EYES HYPNOTISE ALL OF YOUR ADMIRERS NO DOUBT. YES-I KNOW THE CAT FISHING POLE TYPE OF TOYS ARE THE FAVORITE WITH THE FEATHER. IT REALLY TIRES THEM OUT/ SUCH A WORKOUT! FELICE-YOU MAKE A GREAT CAT OF THE DAY! BEST WISHESSUSANSWATLIN518

AND FELICE IS JSUT DOWN THE QE HIGHWAY FROM THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL!! ITS NICE TO HAVE A CAT OF THE DAY AS A NEIGHBOR
    YOU CERTAINLY ARE A BIG SIAMESE GIRL FELICE AND THATS GREAT THAT YOU ARE SO PLAYFUL , AND WHEN YOU MATURE, YOU WILL BE EVER MORE LOVING THAN YOU ARE NOW.
    MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION , AND BO BO THE BODACIOUS AND OUR MEEZER ANGELS LEAD THE CHEERS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS FOR OUR FELLOW ONTARIAN AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY FANTASTIC FABULOUS FELICE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Felice's Mom
    I could go on about my girl forever!
    Okay! I'm listening! And I enjoyed everything that's been said so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felice's Mom
    She's worth her weight in gold and she's a wonderful fur baby.
    Awww, sweet Felice! Happy Cat of the Day, you beautiful Meezer girl! It sounds like you keep all your family on their toes.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pretty Felice

You are indeed a pretty girl, with a vibrant personality to match! It's so funny that you decide when it's time for your humans to go to bed! It sounds as if they need you to keep them on schedule. Congratulations on COTD!