Thread: Interested in Taking in a Pregnant Mom Cat? Ok Home Found Kittens Will Need A Home.

Interested in Taking in a Pregnant Mom Cat? Ok Home Found Kittens Will Need A Home.

My husband just IM me to tell me about a women he works with asked him for some help on how to find a home for a pregnant cat.

Well first of all I told him she should of fixed the cat last year instead of letting her get pregnant again but some people aren't aware of vouchers you can get to decrease the cost of spaying/neutering.

Anyway, she did ask for my husband's help. I guess she must of heard that we are cat people.

Here is what I know so far about this pregnant cat.

Her name is Precious and she is a grey calico. Precious is probably about a year old or so since she had a litter last year. His co-worker kept 2 of her babies.

Anyone interested in taking in a pregnant mom cat and watching her give birth? From what I understand Precious is a friendly stray cat.

Thanks,
    Melissa
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 09-17-2008 at 07:39 AM.

I HAD A PREGNANT MOM CAT HERE ABOUT 4 YERAS AGO, POUNCETTE AND IT DIDNT WORK OUT AS MY NOSY FOUND CATS WERE ALWAYS AT THE DOOR , INVESTIGATING!!
    WE ARE PRAYING THAT THTA MOMMA CAT AND BABIES FIND A PLACE ALL THIER OWN TO BE SAFE AND WARM
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi All,

I just got an e-mail from someone and this is what they said:

I would be willing to take her but I do not drive so you would have to bring her to me I live in Rebersburg so if you were willing to bring her I would provide a home for her and her kittens

This is my reply and please tell me if I seemed too pushy or something:

Hi,

I was just wondering if you might mind answering a few questions first.

Since you don't drive, if she needs medical treatment who would be able to drive her to get it? Just by chance something might happen during her delivery?

Also, would you be able to take the kittens to get their first shots?

Do you have any animals now? Do you plan on keeping Precious or would you like our help in finding her and her kittens a home?

Where would you plan on keeping Precious?

Sorry for all these questions it's just I want to make sure she will be going to a great home even if it's just temporary.

Also, would you mind if we stopped by sometime to see where she would be staying before we would bring her out to you?

Thank you,
    Melissa

I am wondering did she reply yet?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Ok, we are no longer looking for a home for the pregnant mom cat because the person who has her babies from last year is going to keep the mom but she wants our help in finding homes for the kittens when they are 8 weeks old.

I may have to put this post off until we know what the babies look like, sex, and what not before finding them homes.

Her last litter she had 4 kittens but only 2 made it. The girl is supposed to call me tonight and I'm going to tell her that she needs to keep her indoors until the babies are 8 weeks and then after that schedule to have the mom fixed and then you can let her be an indoor/outdoor cat if you wish.

I'll keep you guys posted.