Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angel

Angel

Imagine having TWO owners prior to your current home; what were they thinking, giving you up TWICE????? You are such a cute cat that I can't imagine EVER giving you up at all! Enjoy your special day with your wonderful parents.

Look at the eyes on this precious girl! You had to do some sifting through families to get to your permanent home but look how well it turned out. It's a wonderful life, eh? Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty Angel girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Angel you are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! What more can a purrson say. You are a lucky kitty, and I hope you have a lot of wonderful years with your people.
    Fay L. Hafer

I don't normally notice the COTD but YOU caught me eyes with those big BLUES of yours. What a beauty you are! Very unusual coloring and so lovely! Happy COTD!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I have a question for you Miss Angel!! Do you give make up classes??? I sure need help to put on eyeliner correctly, and you would be the BEST teacher!!! What a beauty!!!
    HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Angel!

Hi Angel! Your name really makes justice because you are an adorable angel...
    Thank God your parents rescued you and gave you the home you deserve.

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you get a BIIIIG tuna to celebrate

Hugs and kisses
    Astrid

Name:  IMG_2404.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  193.8 KB
    ---Sophie

WOW! You are such a beauty! I just lvoe those eyes, and your colorings! Angel, you sure are a one of a kind kitty!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Angel what a beauty you are!!!

Sometimes you have to make a lot of pit stops before you get where you are going. But you finally found your forever home and family and that's what counts, eh?

I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first glance I thought I was looking at a kitten, Angel! I was surprised when reading your bio that you are long past kittenhood. Your coloring is very pretty! I'm so glad you have finally found people to love and appreciate you . . . can't imagine anyone NOT adoring you, darling girl. Happy COTD and I'm sure you will unravel that ball of yarn in celebration and eat your fill of tuna!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous girl you are. They say - and I believe it- our eyes are windows to our soals, well you are for sure beautiful in and out. Enjoy your COTD and the wonderful life you have with your purrents!!!
    Marina

Angel

HI-WHAT A PRETTY GIRL! CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING TODAY'S CAT!! SUCH BEAUTIFUL EYES YOU'VE GOT HONEY! I AM HAPPY THAT YOU GOT AWAY FROM THAT BOSSY CAT! ALSO A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR. MY PEPPER IS ABOUT 10 AND SHE IS A TOTAL DIVA/ LARGE AND IN CHARGE!! TAKE CARE LITTLE MISS ANGEL!SUSANSWATLIN518

Now that is the face of an angel! Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Angel! I must admit sweetheart, you are one of the prettiest kitties I've ever laid eyes on! Your coloring, your eyes are simply breathtaking; and oh what I wouldn't give for that "permaliner!" And what's even more impressive? You're even more beautiful on the inside! I'm so glad that you found your way to such a warm and loving family Angel, and I hope for you and your proud, proud Mom, many more happy, love filled years together! Now, break out that tuna and get celebrating; this is your BIG day! Love and hugs to you, precious Angel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a gorgeous girl you are, Angel! And your name fits you to a "T". Your eyes are so mesmerizing and beautiful.

Can't believe anyone would give you up, but there are plenty of stupid folks out there. Thank goodness you have the purrfect furrever home!!

Congratulations pretty Angel! Enjoy your special day!!

Purrs and head-bumpies from me and the boys...............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Angel Baby Girl Taylor

Angel's Mama here. THANK YOU so much to everyone for all the nice comments. As I'm sure will all of you and your pets I lover her dearly and look forward to seeing her whenever I go home for lunch or after work.

Angel

Hi little baby girl - you are one of the prettiest cats I have ever seen, and it sounds like you have found a very good home. Congrats on being cat of the day!!! Seeing your photo made me smile.