Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laptops?? What do you have?

I have an HP, the Lance Armstrong LiveStrong edition. Had it about 2 years now. I really like it but DH has claimed it so I rarely get to use it anymore.

From Decker with Love

I am no computer expert, so I'm just going to tell you what I am typing on right now and have been using it for over 2 years. It is an Acer, just a basic model and I swear, it has not given me one day's trouble since I got it, and it was a used "extra" at our corporate office. I have been really pleased with it.

I did purchase a Toshiba Satellite a few weeks ago for my daughter. It has the 17 inch screen and the built in numerical keyboard, which to me is priceless. It is heavy, though, but it is not being moved around. It will become our home computer when she goes off to college because it is not one that you would want to move around a lot.

I had a Toshiba before and I was very happy with it. Due to an unfortunate incident (I spilled a glass of white wine on the keyboard), its life was shortened, but that wasn't Toshiba's fault. It was mine. Luckily I told the truth and my manager never fussed at me. After all, I was working at home on a Sunday night!

We bought a Toshiba for our daughter's 19th birthday. She will need it for her studies (starting tomorrow), because she will do "journalism". It really is a light weight; she loves it very much!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I have an Acer Aspire 3100 and have had no trouble with it.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I have a Dell Inspirion(spll?) 5000.

I wouldn't recommend it, lol. I'm having so many problems with the stupid thing.