Thread: ET up date

ET up date

We have stopped the meds. and she seems to be moving around more. At this point we hope thet it was just some thing that is passing. She is back to going up an down the stairs.
    GILL & Crew;

It is good to hear that she is improving. I know you were worried about fighting a losing battle with her.

Glad to hear she's improving. I was going PM you.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

This is very hopeful news. Might have been some mystery virus or something that booked in for a while, and is leaving again. Poor ET and poor you!

I hope she continues to improve. Is she eating a little more these days?

PT Prayers for sweet ET.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She is drinking alot more, but still not eating the way she should. At lest she has started to groom again. We keep hoping but are prepared for the worst. At lest I am.
    GILL & Crew;

I know you have tried everything...I wonder if 'liquid' chicken baby food would tempt her? Maybe chewing is too hard for her right now, for some reason? I know the vets would have checked her teeth, so it's not a dental problem.

More PT Prayers for ET. Come on, baby... get eating.

That is good news that she is improving but I can understand your worry about her appetite. Do you think she might go for some deli meat? I find that if I get deli meat shaved really, really thin, my cats go mental for it. Ham is a big favourite around here. Prayers for beautiful ET.

She went from almost 12 lb down to 8 1/2. If a baby every visits we are well-stocked, liquid, paste, and several I can't describe. We have tried to tempt her with turkey, ham, pork, chicken, two types of tuna, and several types of cheese. Right now we have 5 types of dry food and 9 different canned. We have even tried the kitten foods of witch we have a small selection. She seems to prefer the dry food but no particular one; just a few pieces a couple of times a day.
    GILL & Crew;

Oh yes so so glad to hear of the improvement.. Sending lots of Huggss & Prayers

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am happy to hear she seems to be getting better. Good luck and best wishes. katslady

Still praying that ET will be completely out of the woods, in her own time.

That is so wonderful that she is making some improvement. Getting our babies to eat when they dont want to is always challenging. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers and keep us posted!
    Sincerely,
    Kat

Rest in Peace Baby, Hercules, and Sydney - If love could have saved you, you both would have lived forever!

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Ghandi

I'VE BEEN BOO'D!