Thread: Key Lime!

Key Lime!

Good morning, beautiful Key Lime! Your name suits you perfectly, with your gorgeous "lime" color! You sound like a lucky girl to have had your human volunteer to take you, and it sounds like you loved your home from the minute you got there. And how lucky you are to have been reunited with your feather family when your human took them in as well. You are the most gorgeous foursome I have ever seen! Good for you for being a good leader for them and a good older sibling! And it all started with you, pretty girl! It sounds like you have a wonderful life, with a lot of loving skin and feather friends around you! I hope you enjoy your special day, pretty girl!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Key Lime what a beauty you are!!!

I really enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your bio today!!! How nice that you have your birdie family with you now. I bet you have lots of fun together. I hope you all enjoy your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww! What a beautiful bevy of budgie birdies! Hi there yummy Key Lime! You're a girl after my own heart, sweetie...such a beautiful birdie, so joyful and loving! And ***bonus points***named after my favorite pie, to boot! Your human clearly loves you dearly, you and all of your feathered sibs, and it's so heartwarming to know that a creature as special and deserving as you is living the good life! I hope you and the entire feathered flock; Gary, Peter, and Sky (and new additions) are all enjoying a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day celebration, being spoiled to the max and treated to all your hearts desire! Congratulations and gentle cuddles to you sweet, beautiful Key Lime!!! Your family is so lucky, having a best feathered friend in you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Key Lime! You're a goregous bird. It's great how you now have your birdie siblings living with you. You all must make a very cheerful sounding family. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on POTD!