Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing teeth...

Missing teeth...

Malone has started losing his baby teeth. I guess that means he is growing up. So far I have only found 1 of them, probably he has swallowed the rest. But this one is going in his baby book!!

Mr. malone is really growing up !!

Missy started losing her baby teeth when she was 4 months. I was able to collect 5 teeth! Haven't done her baby book yet , but those teeth will definitely be posted in her PINK baby album!!!

Mr. Malone looks so cute in the picture!!! I bet, he's going to be a BIG BOY!!!!

Oh Missy, aren't you a gorgeous pup !! Your pink collar matches your pink little tongue perfectly!!!!

It's just way too much of a shame that they don't stay cute & chubby puppies. But on the other hand, I AM looking forward to Malone growing up and learning how to BEHAVE!!!!

Re: Missing teeth...

You guys are so lucky you found teeth.
    I wasn't able to find one baby tooth of Rocky's or Sheba's.
    The only one baby tooth I have saved is from my very first
    dog and also our terriers.

Malone and Missy you both are soooo cute.

----<---<--<{(@

I took a look in Nebo's mouth today. He has 2 teeth that are loose, both in the very front, one on top, one on the bottom. I personally am looking forward to him loosing them! GOOD-BYE needle-sharp teeth!!!!! He is so bitey, my hands/arms look like I put them in the middle of a cat fight lol. I obviously don't remember Smokey losing his teeth, as I was 2 when we got him. But I remember Reggie. I know I found quite a few teeth. I even saved one for a while...but it started to look gross, I threw it away I think.

p.s. That pic of Malone is sooooo CUTE! Any more pics of him? And Missy--what a sweet face!

Are you kidding?? I have tons of pictures! However, I'm just sorta getting used to this making a webpage deal (My very smart hubby got the picture on here, cause I really had no clue). Maybe tonight I will get him to show me how to do an entire webpage, and I will post the address. Sometimes I feel really dense. I was completely on the front line of computers back 7-8 years ago, but now everything is so different, and hard to figure out!!

p.s. are there any more pics of Nebo?? His eyes are Gorgeous!!! And how old is he?? When is his birthday?

More pics! More pics! The easiest way to get pics to show us here on Pet Talk is to upload them to Image Station As for a website, the only one I know how to use is Geocities which is pretty user friendly.

Nebo is almost 4 months old.....or maybe he is 4 months old now...lol its hard to keep track. His birthday is May 23. Oh, and yes I have TONS of pics of him. Check out my imagestation album of him. Click here

Thank you SO much for the advice!!! I was just in the process of trying to figure this web stuff out, and I give up! So right now, I am working on creating an album on image station. When I'm done, I will let you know.

AND, Nebo is one precious pup!! He is just a little younger than Malone, April 27. He has so much personality with those huge blue eyes. I can just see why he is SO special!!!

Thanks about my Nebo baby!! I'm a photoholic, so you might be seeing a little *too* much of Nebo on here lol. Do you have a digital camera?

I hope we get to see more pics of Malone! Here's some ImageStation help in advance. I found it a bit confusing at first, but maybe you aren't as dumb as me lol. You have to upload the pics, and they are put in a storage bin. Then you go into the album you want them in, and click add images/video at the bottom...choose the pics you want, and ok! Now to put them on Pet Talk: when you have the pic in your album, click it and open it. Right click on properties. Highlight the url and copy it (Ctrl c). To post it here, click on the IMG button and paste that url (Ctrl v).

Oooh another photoholic! Yes, we have a digital camera, or rather *had*. When we were on vacation in May, I DROPPED it!! So we are currently in the process of finding another one, and man I miss it soooooo much!! We borrowed my brother's for a while, so that is how I have quite a lot of pictures. Right now, I am taking "regular" pictures, and having them developed onto CD's. But that gets so expensive after a while, especially when taking pictures of a rather active pup. "Sit still...o good boy!...He jumps up...*flash*...and there's a gorgeous picture of...his tail." I believe Mark ordered the new one over the weekend, so hopefully within a couple of weeks, I will have lots of updated and current pictures.

About ImageStation, you had my number exactly on the confusion bit. It has taken me a while to figure it out, but I think I got it. Hopefully this link will work:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291382249

There should be 15 pictures in the album. I think I will try this link out myself, and just make sure it works.

Enjoy, and really, MANY thanks for the help and advice. It helped so much!

Lovely pictures of a lovely pup.

You're very welcome! Lol oh I know how *fun* it is to take puppy pics! lol. Stay! Look a toy, look at me! No, don't do that! Me! Your pictures are adorable, and I can't wait to see updated pics of him!

Malone is getting to be a big boy now. Trooper my roommates basset hound has started losing his too.

Nebo now has 3 or 4 new teeth on the top/bottom right in front. I guess they are the first to go........and I'm betting those sharp little fangs are the last to go, right? lol