Thread: Scarlett

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Scarlett

I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about snakes - except that I am scared of them. However, I have to say the Scarlett is quite attractive - lovely color. I guess there is a plus side to having a snake as a pet - she seems to be pretty low maintenance and doesn't eat a lot! Maybe since she has the honor of being POTD she will get an extra mouse! Congrats!!!

Greetings, congrats and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Scarlett! What a stunning creature you are, and quite the scamp too, what with all of your "great escapes!" No more slithering away from your human's sight now; she (or he) wants you around for a long, long time!

It was fun getting to know you Scarlett, learning of the happy, pampered life, love filled life you lead! I wish for you and your human many, many more years of devoted companionship!

Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight Scarlett! Hope you're spoiled rotten on your big day; you deserve it!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, gorgeous Scarlett! My how happy I was to see a snake as today`s Pet of the Day! I adore your coloring, it is very pretty. You sound like a wonderful snakey girl, with a great sense of adventure I`m sure! You sound like a very clever girl, escaping like you do. Good thing your human knows you well and is able to find you! I can imagine how scary it would be for them if they couldn`t. I bet you love those days where you get to go outside and explore in the sun, don`t you? It sounds like you have a very wonderful life, and that your human makes sure you have everything you need and more! I hope you enjoy the rest of your special reign as Pet of the Day, dazzling Scarlett!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Pretty Scarlett

I LOVE CATS BUT I HAVE TO ADMIRE SCARLETT-SHE'S SO PRETTY! I AM SURE SHE IS VERY SWEET AND I HOPE SHE HAS GREAT FUN TODAY AS PET OF THE DAY! I GET A LOL WHEN I SEE A CREEPY CRAWLY WARNING AND IT'S SO DARN CUTE-VIVA LAS CULEBRAS! I HOPE I JUST WROTE LONG LIVE THE SNAKES! PEACE OUT SUSANSWATLIN518

Yay Corn Snakes! Lucy would approve of today's POTD. Congrats Scarlett! You are very beautiful.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hi, Scarlett! You have beautiful coloring, sweetie. Sounds like you have a nice personality, too. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on POTD!