Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking in (some new pictures)

Thanks for checking in Sarah, it's been awhile! They're all as gorgeous as ever, awesome pictures.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I love the group shot of the dogs. It's great to see your crew again, Sarah. It looks like they had a great time at the beach.

Hey Sarah, its great to hear from you again! I really enjoyed all of the photos. Your dogs are so beautiful! Mandy is looking really good, did she lose weight?

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q View Post
    Hey Sarah, its great to hear from you again! I really enjoyed all of the photos. Your dogs are so beautiful! Mandy is looking really good, did she lose weight?
    Thanks Amy! Yeah, she has lost weight, and even another pound or two since these photos were taken. She finally has a waist. She's looking great but I'd like to get just another pound or so off to relieve any pressure on her joints as she gets older. If I can get that off of her I think she'd be at a great weight.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by .sarah View Post
    Thanks Kari I add on my watermarks myself, so I'm not sure. I only do it on the ones I'm posting to the web for viewing on forums and such, though. For my clients, I have a smugmug account and I select the option to have them watermark the images. They aren't watermarked when printed, of course, but it prevents people from stealing the images online. Smugmug does it automatically when you upload a photo but saves the original for printing also.

We haven't been able to do any dock jumping in a long time, or any of anything really. Since I started college last year I've been so busy, because I took four semesters in a row (two summer) without any break, so I didn't have much free time. Next summer I am taking off, if all goes as planned, and I hope that will be the time that I can get back into training my dogs for competitions again.
    Thank you for the info. I've heard of smugmug, I'll have to check them out. Especially if they watermark. Karen was telling me that Photoshop has that option, but when I went into my application, the help info said I had to buy digimarc. So, I sorta had to give up on that. But, my boyfriend's sister found a site that gave step by step directions to use it on Photoshop and they didn't say anything about Digimarc, so I'm going to try that out this weekend. If it doesn't work, I'll use smugmug for the dock dogs images I take.

Wow, you were busy. That's good, though. Maybe we'll see you out and about next summer!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Thank you for the info. I've heard of smugmug, I'll have to check them out. Especially if they watermark. Karen was telling me that Photoshop has that option, but when I went into my application, the help info said I had to buy digimarc. So, I sorta had to give up on that. But, my boyfriend's sister found a site that gave step by step directions to use it on Photoshop and they didn't say anything about Digimarc, so I'm going to try that out this weekend. If it doesn't work, I'll use smugmug for the dock dogs images I take.

Wow, you were busy. That's good, though. Maybe we'll see you out and about next summer!
    Yeah, I have heard of photoshop having something and I think my mom might have used it at one point, but I never have. I hope you can get it figured it out

So Sweet these babies are.. Just Love their Group Pics.. great & thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>