Thread: Timmy is so Cute!!!

Timmy is so Cute!!!

Awww, what a nice story and what a great picture!!!

Timmy, you and your mommies are so lucky to have found each other!!

You are really a cutie pie and a true testament that love makes a family....

Our families would get along well!

CRT

Oh Timmy, you're one cute little guy! It sounds like you lead a busy life. I will be watching for one of your romance novels to be published! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hey cutie - is that a grilled cheese sandwich that you're eating? Glad you found a wonderful home. Have a great day as POTD with lots of treats - and of course - CHEESE!!!

That's a very cute picture that you picked for your POTD photo! Congratulations!

Timmy you are so adorable!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face and meeting you today!!! You certainly look like you enjoyed your snack!!! I hope you are getting more today and you are enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy...you've got me laughing out loud; that tears rolling down the face, boogie blowing type laughing! You are TOOO cute! Ahhh! That picture! Is that your little tongue I see? So, in hot pursuit of a sociable NYC type sewer rat to pal around with are you? Maybe you can work your new found fur friend into one of your romance novels! You are too funny, Timmy! And I'm thinking your Mom is too! I sooo enjoyed reading your most entertaining story, Timmy. You are one adorable doll baby and we're so happy to crown you PET OF THE DAY! A zillion little smoochies and much love to you on your big, sweetheart! Hope you and your person are enjoying a very happy day of celebration!
    P.S...Is your work available on Amazon?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good afternoon, adorable Timmy! What a cutie pie you are! Your story made me smile; you definitely sound like a busy guy. I`m sure now that you don`t have your hair getting caught in the wheel, the Hamster Olympics is very nearby for you! You also have an exquisite lifestyle; what with romance novels, long walks on the beach and gourmet cheese! What a fun life you must lead with your humans, and I`m sure you keep them entertained with your many silly qualities! I hope you enjoy your special day, and hopefully get some more of your favorite cheeses and treats!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi, Timothy! You're an adorable hamster boy. Sounds like you're enjoying the good life now with your family. You seem to be leading an adventurous lifestyle, which all hamsters deserve to live. Have fun celebrating how special you are with your family. Congrats on POTD!