Thread: Keep your fingers and paws crossed....

Hybrid View

Keep your fingers and paws crossed....

If all goes well, Buddy will be going to a wonderful home on Sunday. Not only an awesome home, but he'll also be going to my veterinarian. The woman has no other pets and her husband travels a lot, so she was looking for companionship when she saw Buddy's picture in the local newspaper and fell in love with his face.

I'll be doing a home check at the same time. This is a great home for Buddy as he needs a home with a human of his own to love him.

I'll keep you posted.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

PAWS AND FINGERS ARE CROSSED AND A GOLD STARS BEING POLISHEDTO GO BY YOUR NAME AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
    WE ARE PRAYING THAT BUDDY WILL HAVE HIS OWN FURRREVER HOME VERY SOON
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This almost sounds too good to be true, Buddy being adopted by a vet! Prayers are already being prayed for sweet Buddy to find his purrfect, loving furever home. Please keep us in the loop? Scritchies and lovies being sent to all your kitties from me.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I hope all goes well for Buddy this weekend! He sure does deserve a loving home of his own.

Best of luck!

From Decker with Love

How wonderful!! Is this woman your vet or will she be going to your vet for checkups etc..?

Update...

Buddy's new home WAS all set. I got up, took a shower and called Veronica to confirm our meeting at 10 am. Well, she said her husband was angry with her and that she wouldn't be taking Buddy. She said she was JUST going to call me to tell me. Yeah, right.

I just don't get it. It always seems to be the husbands, boyfriends, significant others that put the kabash stuff like this.

I was SO sure this was his golden opportunity to find the home he so deserves.

People suck!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

This has happened to me time and again, Donna. The last time it happened, it was exactly the same scenario as yours. I was actually putting the cat into the carrier and we were going to the new family when I thought I'd check email one last time before I left and there it was, the email telling me that they changed their minds, not even the courtesy of a phone call. I guess they lacked the courage to explain themselves. The only consolation to me and the poor cat was that this obviously was not the right home. But later, a gentleman took the cat and was so conscientious, wanting to know if it had all its shots, etc. So take heart; the right home is out there. You're just having to separate the wheat from the chaff.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

My friend Irene said that this is an omen that Buddy belongs with me. I went to a flea market yesterday and bought a basket bed for $5. I took out the lining, which is actually a very expensive condom bed you buy at cat shows. I took it out and Ari claimed it as his bed. I then took a beat up old bed pillow and covered it and put it in the basket, placing it on top of the refrigerator,
    Buddy's favorite spot. My boy is asleep in it as we speak. He LOVES his new kitty bed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    My friend Irene said that this is an omen that Buddy belongs with me. I went to a flea market yesterday and bought a basket bed for $5. I took out the lining, which is actually a very expensive condom bed you buy at cat shows. I took it out and Ari claimed it as his bed. I then took a beat up old bed pillow and covered it and put it in the basket, placing it on top of the refrigerator,
    Buddy's favorite spot. My boy is asleep in it as we speak. He LOVES his new kitty bed!!!
    Condom bed, eh? I'd like to see that. LOL Sorry, Donna, couldn't resist it. I think Irene may be right but no pressure here. If things work out that you can keep him, great for both of you!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

A man don't stand a chance with me if I have to make a choice between the two..

People find so many stupid reasons to get rid of a pet so count your lucky stars that he hadn't already went to that home or there's no telling what would have happened to him.

If it was meant to be that he have another home, when the time is right and everything is in place, the purfect one will come.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!