Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Cassie!!

Cute Cassie!!

Congrats to you sweetie for being picked as today's dog of the day!

You sure are a special girl for letting someone know your little girl was sick!
    I hope you are spoiled rotten today and get to chase some little critters out of the yard too!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Cassie.....You are a beautiful baby. You do not look 13 1/2 years old.
    I think dalmations are sooo pretty as you are. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You deserve it. Don't be to hard on your little brother. Take good care of him.
    Hope you and your family will have many more wonderful years together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Cassie! Our very own PT family member Cassie! Congrats to you and Shannon and Boomer for being selected as DOTD! Now...how did Boomer get that honor before you? LOL. If I remember correctly, it was after Boomer was DOTD that your mom joined PT and we have gotten to learn all about both of you. You are a beautiful dalmation and I love the story about you alerting your mom to Molly's fever. I also know how very tolerant you've been of that "rude, demanding, intrusive" puppy named Boomer who's come to share your home...and is staying Everytime we take Sunny somewhere, I think Moon and Bean say "finally, she's gone" and then are disappointed when she comes back .

Congrats on your top dog honors! I hope you get some extra special treats today

I had a feeling this was "our" Cassie when I saw that adorable Dal face.
    You are an amazing girl for alerting mom when your skin sister was sick.
    This is why I think everyone should have a dog. (Well, maybe not everyone, but you know what I'm saying)

Anyways, congrats on being DOTD today Cassie. And I hope mom will give you special treats and maybe a break from the pesky little brother.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi Cassie,

I just knew that sweet face as I started to read your story. You so
    deserve your own special day sweetheart. Happy DOG OF THE DAY Cassie.
    I hope you are able to celebrate your special honor with bro Boomer.
    Sending out lots of hugs & kisses just for you Cassie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Cassie !!!

What a gorgeous senior girl you are Cassie !!!! And.....one of our very own Pet Talkers!!! Congratulations to you and your happy Mom/Family today!! Please tell Mom to give and all the kids some kisses from us to celebrate!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I think she's one of the prettiest dalmation's I've seen! Big kisses to your "senior" girl.

Cassie, you are such a pretty girl and you certainly don't look your age. I love hearing when an older dog has had many happy years with the same loving family. You're one of the lucky ones sweet Cassie and just as you have been blessed with your family, so they have been blessed with you. Wish I could give you a hug and kiss on your special day. Congratulations Cassie.

Cassie, sweet baby girl, I wish I could give you the biggest hug and a kiss! Your Mom must be so very proud to see her beautiful girl, Pet Talk's very own Cassie, honored as Dog of the Day! Reading of the love you have for your family and they for you brought tears to my eyes. How blessed they have been to have a loyal and loving best friend and devoted companion such you in their lives these many years, especially the kids! You're a hero in my book Cassie, alerting your Mom to Molly's fever! Talk about "Super Dog"...you're a hero! And I agree that you're one of the most beautiful Dals I've ever laid eyes on; beautiful inside and out! I hope you're enjoying a very happy celebrating with your family, the humans and furbro Boomer; chasing those pesky backyard critters and being spoiled to the max! Much love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Cassie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cassie !!! It's funny when I saw your picture I thought you looked familiar, but then I couldn't think of any Cassie from Texas. Well, sweet Cassie, that just means that your Mom is going to have to do more bragging and picture shariing of her pretty girl. The way you have been the faithful and loving companion to everyone in your family you definitely deserve to be our very special Dog of the Day. Congratulations Cassie!!!

Good afternoon, gorgeous Cassie! What a beauty you are, and definitely not showing your age! Good for you for tolerating your fur brother as much as you can; I`m sure he must look up to you as the "wise one" of the "pack!" How absolutely adorable that you get to go to the school every 101th day of school. I smiled when I read that, since you are definitely an example of a wonderful dalmation girl! Your loyalty is very nice to read about, Cassie. It was also nice to hear how you have grown up with your skin siblings, surely amazed by how big that wrinkly, pile of skin that is a baby can become! Good for you for looking out for your humans and always making sure they are safe; I`m sure they do the same for you. I hope you have an excellent day, sweetheart!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Congrats.

Niņo & Eliza

Cassie

Cassie is precious...looks good for an old gal!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You look wonderful for a senior. I hope you have many more relaxed and lazy days left with your family.

Hi, Cassie! You're a beautiful girl. You look very sweet and gentle, too. Sounds like you have lots of fun with your family and now you are busy getting used to Boomer, too. I bet he really looks up to you to show him all those neat tricks you know. Have a great day celebrating how special you are with your family. Congrats on DOTD!