Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm beginning to think I'm getting senile along w/Puddy

Just commit me!

I bought a new litterbox for Her Highness and took it to the basement as usual and filled it w/litter, forgetting temporarily that it was to go upstairs. When I realized what I had done, I locked the lid on and carried it up the basement stairs through the hallway and started up to the next floor. Halfway up, do I need to tell you what happened, a cat decided to race me up the stairs and tripped me. So it was either fall down the stairs or let go of the litterbox. I let go of the litterbox. Sigh. It took me over an hour to clean up the mess. New berber carpet runner on the stairs now has been initiated into the Fur Posse household. I don't have a wet/dry shop vac so I had to use my regular vacuum cleaner and be careful so that it didn't overheat or explode the bag. Plus, while I was cleaning up the mess, I looked to my left and there was Pidge in my office, taking a dump. She's never done that EVER. I fear I have a mewtiny on my hands. The house is on red alert; there isn't a cat to be found anywhere. They know Mom is dangerous right now. I got up extra early today because I have a lot to do and no clients scheduled, thank goodness. Can you imagine walking in to that scene? So I guess I'll hint to my son that I need a wet/dry shop vac for Xmas. Gone are the days when suitors gave me jewelry and roses. I guess it's tools and gift cards to Pet Supplies Plus from now on.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Oh I laughed about it, actually. I'm sure that when I left the vet's office, they all laughed, too. The way they looked at me, I thought maybe I had a bat in the cave, if you know what I mean. I do have earplugs to help me sleep but I'm like a new mother w/Puddy. I want to be sure I hear her if she needs me. Glad you all had a good chuckle. Sure, make fun of the ol' blonde lady. Uh huh. See how you are?
    Yeah, but you have Abdullah, and I don't........so don't give me that blond lady stuff!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I love your sense of humor and how you have managed to retain it in the face of adversity.............

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I love your sense of humor and how you have managed to retain it in the face of adversity.............
    Oh yeah, I'm laughin'.....
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11