Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm beginning to think I'm getting senile along w/Puddy

I'm beginning to think I'm getting senile along w/Puddy

Yesterday, as I was in the vet's office picking up Puddy's Epogen syringes, I noticed that the women at the front desk were all looking at me rather oddly. After a few minutes of this I thought "What ARE they looking at?" So, when I went out to my car, I looked in my mirror and got my answer. When I was applying my makeup yesterday morning, I put my light green under eyeliner on as lip liner and my reddish brown lip liner under my eyes. I looked like I had been on an all night drunk and then got sick. I am so sleep deprived that I didn't even notice what I was doing while I was applying my makeup. I was going to call the vet's office and explain myself but I thought better of it and decided to leave well enough alone.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I don't know whether to laugh or {{{HUG}}} you!

Does Puddy's tapping around at night keep you awake? You gotta get some sleep, sweetie!

Are there earplugs light enough to dull the tapping sound, but enable you to hear important stuff?

Puddy is doing a little better now, so I hope you can sleep a bit more. (Loved your LES post in Cat Health! Your Puddy loves you and wants you to know she is ok.)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm sure they understand! Gawd knows we do!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    OMG - too funny!!! I needed a good laugh today - sorry it was at your expense!

Oh my gosh! That is kind of funny. One of those moments you'll look back on and laugh at for sure! But sleep deprivation is not good. You do need to get a better night's sleep. I think Candace's idea of earplugs is a good one. But you probably want to be able to hear what is happening with your your Puddy tat.
    Can you take a couple of power naps during the day to make up for lost hours at night? Hoping things get better really soon.

GO rocker/punk lady!! woo!! ... LOL... I laughed so much... sorry about that... but it was just too funny...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh Mary, I want to laugh, but I'm sure you don't think it's very funny. But you will eventually. You poor thing.
    Yes, losing sleep is not good. That is what I've been having a problem with this week. But hopefully I'm good now. I slept almost 12 hours last night. So I'd better be good now. It wasn't solid sleep, but it helped.

I hope you can get some sleep soon. Maybe make a bed on the bathroom floor with Puddy, that might make her feel better too. And I mean only for naps, not all night. Unless you could handle it.

Well, I have to go get caught up on Puddy's thread.......
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh I laughed about it, actually. I'm sure that when I left the vet's office, they all laughed, too. The way they looked at me, I thought maybe I had a bat in the cave, if you know what I mean. I do have earplugs to help me sleep but I'm like a new mother w/Puddy. I want to be sure I hear her if she needs me. Glad you all had a good chuckle. Sure, make fun of the ol' blonde lady. Uh huh. See how you are?
    Blessings,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    maybe I had a bat in the cave, if you know what I mean.
    OMG, does that mean a booger? ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!! I almost peed my pants on that one. I'm writing it down so I can remember it for future use!!!

PS - I'm writing it down because I'm so senile I have to have a notes to help me remember things.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcat View Post
    I'm writing it down because I'm so senile I have to have a notes to help me remember things.
    Uh huh. Now you're officially a member of the senile cat lady club.
    Blessings,
    Mary

To paraphrase a political figure,
    "It's like putting lipstick on an eyelid"!

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    To paraphrase a political figure,
    "It's like putting lipstick on an eyelid"!
    If I wasn't so senile, I'd resemble that remark.
    Blessings,
    Mary

I went to work with one navy blue shoe and one black shoe on once. This was when I had a real job as a financial analyst, mind you. LOL
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Giggles here too.

You really need to get some sleep, it's SO important! I've had problems with lack of sleep too, sometimes, and when I've been really tired, I've "seen" shadows moving around, as if it was Fister running past.

You have got to promise... no make up when you're that tired!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    You have got to promise... no make up when you're that tired!
    I hereby solemnly swear.... I must have looked like a cross between Mrs. Bates in Psycho and Ozzie Osborne.
    Blessings,
    Mary