Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Say Hello to Brodie - my nephdog

Bro man

Thanks everyone for taking a look at my baby and saying such nice things. Just so you all know he may be very cute, but he is a MONSTER!!.. He has a crap load of self importance that just wont quit!! He is like having a 3 year old in the house!! and the cats hate him!

Oh and he is going to work with me on Thursday to be neutered and I am freaking out about it. One of the techs i work with is coming in on her day off to be his personal nurse because i cant handle seeing him under anesthesia.....

Hey, so maybe you can come around here more often to keep us updated on Brodie.

Yeah, Paizly goes in for her spay on the 18th. I'm taking her to ARF, but luckily I don't volunteer in the clinic. I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to see them under anesthesia either. That would bring back to many memories of DJ.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I hear ya..I will try to come on more often and keep you updated. I can not believe how much i love this little dog! its crazy.

He is soo cute.. I love the bostons with the half white face.

We will keep our paws crossed for Brody tomorrow. I don't blame you, I don't think I could see one of my babies put under anesthesia and cut open, either.

can you believe such cuteness!!... I had to rub my eyes... I thought I was dreaming...

what an adorable face!!.. love his pattern... makes him super cute!!

wait till beeniesmom checks him out.. she´ll flip...

please come often and post pics of your lil "monster"..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hey GSDOG (or sister), how is Brodie doing tonight after his big day?

Not sure if you saw in Cat General but Paizly is going in tomorrow instead of next week. *nervous*

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hey sis..his big day is tomorrow!!! and i am having tons of anxiety... i dont think i read about pazily..did i spell that right?

Oh, oops. Sorry. *smacks self in forehead*

No, it's Paizly, but close enough. LOL Well, go check out Cat General!!
    And I'll ask you about Brodie tomorrow. So we will both be nervous wrecks tomorrow then. Good thing we don't live together anymore, huh?

ya can you imagine us in the same house stressing about our babies!!!

Ok ..so Brodie is out of surgery and waking up just fine. actually he is barking his head off right now..( i am still at work)..so just thought i would let everyone know. Hey Cyn hope your baby did fine today.

Glad to hear that Brodie made it through surgery just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GSDOG View Post
    Ok ..so Brodie is out of surgery and waking up just fine. actually he is barking his head off right now..( i am still at work)..so just thought i would let everyone know. Hey Cyn hope your baby did fine today.
    OH good! I was just about to text you again!
    Well, I won't even see Paizly until late tonight. Bruce is picking her up and I have an appt after work. But he has been instructed to call me as soon as he picks her up. I just hope he takes instructions well from the clinic too.
    So, I still have a couple more hours to wait. See, I told you you were lucky to be there with him!

Oh man, what a sweetie pie. Brodie has the sweetest little face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt