Thread: Owen - Purebred cat

Owen - Purebred cat

I know just what what Owen's breed is: he is purebred cat, and a fat one at that. I never even met Owen, but I love him, too. Were I to find him under my covers, I would likely employ him as a pillow.

what a sweety you are dear OWEN !!!Ithink you impress lots of kitty-cats today : you are sooooooooo handsome and waiting for a good cuddle !!! congrats as our COTD sweety !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-Z Goin' Owen sounds like a great kitty. From the experience I've had with the kitties here, if you want Owen to slim down give him the expensive gourmet can food. 1/3 can in the morning and 1/3 can in the evening. They get so spoiled they don't want to eat anything else. Good luck.

Well, regarding the weight issue....I say, all the more to love! A what a beautiful "big" boy at that! I can't think of anything more comforting that snuggling up with a warm, loving, furry, 20lb., bundle of kitty! No matter you're breed, you are purrfection in every sense of the word! Congratulations to you hansome Owen, our great big beautiful Cat of the Day!! Have a great day of celebrating your Sunday COTD honors, cuddling under the blankies!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, hello pretty Owen!! You are a very pretty-kitty! I hope the weight losing works out for you. I know you can do it. I love your fur! I bet it feels smooth and silky. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Good Morning Owen and I agree you are pure cat and a handsome one at that. I love the life you live, snoozing under the bedspread and when your not doing that you are at the food bowl. What else could a guy ask for? LOL I love the photo of you, not a care in the world. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Owen, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

RE: Owen the BIG FELINE BEAUTY!

Owen looks very happy and healthy, to be sure, and according to his owner, his personality could not be improved upon.
    However, in regard to his weight, even if he is a cat with "big bones" or whatever, he should lose weight gradually so that he will not develop diabetes later on in life. THAT IS NOT FUNNY!
    I own a short haired domestic black and white male, age 5, who ballooned up to 19 pounds by the time he was 4 years old.
    My vet recommended weight loss over a two year period. After one year of eating Medical REDUCING DIET he now weighs in at 17 pounds. The final goal is 15 pounds, since he is a very big cat, taller and longer than most domestic cats. (Heavens knows who his parents were!!! He started out as a skinny runt, closely resembling an alien judging by the size of his ears!!!LOL)
    I recently moved and now have a new vet who congratulated me on Picasso's weight loss!! (I felt SO proud!!!) He told me that diabetes is almost a certainty for obese cats and that if I persevere with the weight loss regime, my cat will be more than likely to live longer and healthier...that is all I needed to hear and we are going for a svelte 15 pound kitty lover by the middle of 2003!! Just my input and I hope it helps....regards from Deborah in Montreal.
    One cat just leads to another - Ernest Hemingway

Ode to Owen

Owen, you are wise to conserve your energy for the things that really matter, such as snuggling under the covers or sampling the delights of your food dish. At twenty pounds, you must be a fine furry figure of a cat, purebred or not! Have an especially snuggly day with special munchies, Big Boy!

Hi Owen!!!

You've certainly carved a special place in the hearts of your humans...loved your story! You are a very handsome guy! We have two 20+ lb orange cats here in the Pride...we've been unsuccessful at slimming either Brewster or MacTavish...mostly due to lack of exercize I think!!!

Owen, we send congratulations on being today's ultimate, orange, Cat of the Day! Be happy, great one!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Owen
    Maybe one of your long ago ancestors was a flame-point siamese and you took after them. It happens. One of my cousins has red hair and no one else does. Where ever you got your good looks, they certainly work for you. You are beautiful. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Owen!

Indeed Owen you are 100% purebread adorable! I would love to discover you under the covers! Congratulations on being COTD! Have a wonderful day, you 20 lb. lovebug!

Lovable Lump under the covers, I wish I could find Owen under mine! You are gorgeous, whatever mixture breed you are. Maybe you're just a Flame-Point Tabby, ha,ha, or an Orange Owen Siamese! You're just YOU, and you are truly adorable. I do hope you can lose a little bit of weight if the vets think it's unhealthy, but you do NOT look too big in your cute photo, and you surely do look VERY healthy! I bet all your brushings keep that fuzzy fur so soft and shiny! Sure wish I could cuddle up there with you! Congratulations on starring as our Sunday Beauty of the Day, Owen! Good Health and LOVE to you always!!!!

Big handsome Owen, I like your fur! How could I not like your big sweet paws too?
    Well, I guess the only way to make you slimer is to bring in a new kitty with whom you'd jump around the house. I would send over my Juni (she's sometimes too active), but we're half a world far from you. She send nosekisses and headbumpies

I'm a little late here Owen, but I won't miss the chance of wishing you a very happy day!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! You are gorgeous!
    At last I found a cat who weighs more than out Fister!

Lots of cuddles and nosekisses to you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Orange Tabbys Rule

Orange tabbys rule.I have always found Orange tabbies to be very good cats!!! FRom the late Florida to the late Orange Blossom to my little pal Michael,just turned 10,they have a way about them,a little extra affection which makes them so special. Yours from [email protected]