Thread: My Kitties are on Vacation!

My Kitties are on Vacation!

Hey PT Family!

The furballs are having a 3 to 4 week vacation over at Balcom! Aren't they just the luckiest critters on the planet?? I got a better rate this time - as a repeat customer and when I booked their reservation they were all excited that Noah was returning to the 'spa'!!! Isn't that too funny?

When I put Noah in his cage, he was thrilled! (I was a little shocked!) He jumped up to his window seat and flopped on his back! He and Micah are sharing a condo (for Micah's well-being, as I got "the look" as I left ) and Phoebe and Basie are sharing theirs.

Long story short, my roomate gave me 6 days notice that we had to be out of the apartment Sept 1st. (which, was actually a GOOD thing - she turned out to be horrible x 1 billion, zillion, gazilliontrillion, etc!!!! But that's a whoe other thread! ) I've been working Medical Temp jobs for the last 6months, while looking for a permanent job, but of course the job market more than SUCKS right now. So, I had to move back to my parents house for a few weeks until I can find something. I've been looking for a position for 8-hours each day, 5 (or more) days a week. On Thursday I applied for about 17 promising jobs, Friday, I applied to about 8 or 9 that I'm qualified for. So, hopefully things will turn around very shortly.

I'm off to go visit my little furballs as I miss them more that I can say. I haven't been able to see them since we dropped them off last Friday afternoon due to my move last weekend (Fri-Sun) and my job searching. Btw, them being at Balcom was/is my PARENTS IDEA!!!!! Progress....yay!!!

Love and Hugs,
    Kelly & the vacationing Kits
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Good luck to you on your job search and getting your own place where you and your babies can be together again. How has your health been holding up?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

WE ARE PRAYING THAT YOU CAN FIND A GOOD JOB, AND THAT YOU AND YOUR FUR FRIENDS WILL BE REUNITED.
    WITH SO MANY JOBS GOING OVERSEAS ITS GOING TO BE A TOUGH TIME FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AS THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A TOUGH TIME GETTING STARTED.
    A POX ON THESE CEOS WHO MAKE MILLIONS WHILE DEPRIVING HONEST PEOPLE OF THE CHANCE OF MAKING A LIVING!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Funny you should mention my health, ugh....I loathe this body oh so much. But it really does make me appreciate the good days and I try and use up all 24 hours doing whatever I can - much to my mom's dismay. Hey, get Crohn's and then tell me what to do.... On Saturday night I broke my pinkie toe, my gosh does that hurt!?!??! I couldn't get myself to church because I didn't want to go in flip flops.

Kitties are fabulous, of course. They are in cat house 1 as cat house 2 is full with the Labor Day holiday week. So when I got there it was all cool, despite the 103 F temps outside and I let them all out to run free!

Well, I'm not supposed to be on PT right now, its job search time. I have an informal interview/fill out application/drop off a resume between 1 & 4 today and need to use this time to find even more jobs. Ugh, there are like NONE out there, I think I've found them ALL in the past 2 weeks. But, gotta keep the hope and faith, right?

Love you guys,
    Kelly & Kits
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Good luck Kelly!

From Decker with Love

You'll be in our prayers! OUCH on the toe!

I so enjoyed your call today.
    Go GET em in the job stuff!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

oooohhh, MAN, I stubbed my pinky toe YEARS ago...I never found out if it was broken, but it might as well have been! And they can't put a cast on it or anything.

I suspect I gently bandaided it to the next toe when I could handle it, to give it a kind of splint.

Hope you get a great job soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Some of us are just born with bodies that won't work like they should. I have talked to people with Crohn's and I came to realize how lucky I was to only have IBS that I could control by what I ate and controlling my stress levels. That has cleared up since menapause and I can now eat what I want and my tired wore out body that I have had all my life seems to have made remarkable improvemants energy wise. I wish they could find something that would help all of you with that terriable Crohn's disease!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm sorry it didn't work out with your roommate but I'm so glad you have a place for your cats until you get things straightened out. I remember when Noah was there the last time and they took good care of him. I'm also glad that your parents are being more supportive this time around and it is encouraging that they suggested taking them to Balcam. They must realize how important the cats are to you and that is good.
    I hope you will be able to find a good job that you like and a good home for you and your cats. I'm sure it will all work out well. Prayers going out for you and your cats. Hang in there!

I hope that everything will work out for you Kelly. Good luck and please take care.

It is nice to see you posting again! Best of luck finding your job!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Good luck, Kelly!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!