Thread: Fabulous Foo!

Fabulous Foo!

Good morning Foo! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your Pet of the Day reign, sweetheart! What a handsome bunnster boy you are; that ultra cool "racing stripe" down your back, so distinctive! But as your Mom tells us, as handsome as you are, it's all about heart, and in that department you stand paws above the rest! What a lover boy, the ultimate snuggle bug and friend to all, 2 and 4 legged! Your family is blessed having a happy, life and people loving furkid in you! Hope you're already off to a fun day of celebration, Foo! I'm sure your proud people are going to pull out all of the stops, making sure your much deserved day in the spotlight is an extra special, fun and love filled one, for sure! Please ask them to fit in a few extra cuddles and smoochies and fave treats, for me! Congratulations to you, cutie pie Foo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Foo what a charmer you are!!!

What a treat for me to see your sweet picture today and meet you cyberly! I really enjoyed your bio. What a love bug you are!!!

I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi and good afternoon to you, adorable Foo! You were such a cutie at ten months, and I`m sure nowadays you`re growing into quite a handsome young bunny boy! You sound like you have one of those shining personalities that everyone just has to adore. I definitely cannot see who could possibly turn down a play-date with you, precious; you sound like the most wonderful playmate for any human or pet around! You sound like such a sweet and loving little guy. Your humans are lucky to have you! I hope you enjoy the rest of your special day, Foo!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi, Foo! Your name reminds me of that childhood song "little bunny foo foo," wonder if you were named after that?? You are very handsome, and your racing stripe is very cool. Have a great day celebrating POTD with your family. Congrats!