Thread: Riley

Riley

Riley what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I'm so happy to start your thread for you today.
    Sounds like you are going to be quite a little family man soon. I bet you'll be a great daddy!!! I hope you and your entire family, piggy and human, are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, precious Riley! What a cutie you are, hanging out in your food dish! I imagine it must have been quite a surprise for your humans when they discovered they were going to become "grandparents" to you and Chloe`s little ones. But, a lovely surprise indeed! I bet you`re going to make a great dad, sweet Riley. After all, you certainly sound like a loving little guy from your human`s description of you! What a nice life you and Chloe lead, with loving humans, a nice home, and some darling little piggies on the way. Enjoy your special day, and best of luck with your babies, Riley!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi there adorable Riley, and congrats on your well earned Pet of the Day kudos, sweetheart! Me and my two pigs Moonbeam and Ruby are all a twitter at the very sight of your hunky self! I've had kitties that like to nest in sinks, bowls and baskets, but I've yet to have a wheeker who nests in his food dish! Silly boy! Your humans are so very proud of you, and rightfully so! And I'll the reviews are just as enthusiastic over on the furry side; bet you're a wonderful dad to the little ones, and a devoted mate to Chloe! The "big event" may have been unexpected, but as has been said, none the less, a blessing! Riley, I hope you and your family, the furred ones and the humans, are all enjoying your big day, your much deserved day in the spotlight! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious piggie Riley, from me and my girls, Moon and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Riley! You are a handsome little piggie. I hope you and Chloe and your family have a great day celebrating POTD and your upcoming fatherhood experience. Congrats and have fun today!