Thread: Go Commando!

Go Commando!

Hi Commando!
    I've seen WonderPets and it is a great show! I wonder which other big kid shows you like?
    Enjoy being Pet of the Day!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

You have the right name, as you certainly command attention with your stunning good looks and engaging personality, Commando! It is splendid that you found the perfect home, and I hope you have a wonderful day getting spoon-groomed on your blankie and watching your favorite TV shows!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi there Commando! A very happy PET OF THE DAY to you, beautiful boy! What a great (and most fitting!) name for a fellow as, well, commanding as you!!! Hard not to notice your "commanding" hunky-handsomeness; your coloring is beyond spectacular! And being the joyful, fun and life loving guy that you are, of course you command your human's attention 24/7, along with stealing their hearts...you're simply irresistible! It was a long and winding, sometimes rocky road you traveled on your way to finding your forever family! But oh, how sweet that "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow! How's that for mixing metaphors! I'm so happy for you and your family, that you found your way to one another! Finally and forever, you're in the loving care of people willing to commit the time, patience and love needed to help you adjust and grow into the wonderful, feathered, best friend that you,ve grown to be! Congratulations and lots of love to you, stunning Commando! I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, and many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Commando what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and read your interesting bio today. It may have taken a while but you found your perfect forever home and family!

I hope you are enjoying your special day together!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, handsome Commando! What an array of beautiful colors you happen to have, darling! So glad to hear that after what must have been a stressful beginning, you have found your furrever home where you can be loved and given tons of attention. Wonder Pets is such an adorable show; I`ve watched it while babysitting and can understand why you must like it so much! Your "blankie" times sound very nice and relaxing, as well. It sounds like you have quite a great life out there on the West Coast, Commando! I hope you get some extra fruits and goodies today, your special day; enjoy it!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi, Commando! You are a very handsome bird. Love all your beautiful colors. You look very happy in this picture eating your fruit. I'm glad you ended up in a loving home where you can really enjoy life. Have fun celebrating with your family today. Congrats on POTD!

Commando's Reply

Thanks to everybody, feathered, scaled, furred or otherwise, for posting comments about me. I didn't realize how fun it could be to be POTD! I will certainly tell all my friends about it and encourage them to submit their photos, too! I will always remember being POTD, and how special everyone made me and my family feel!

Love,
    Commando