Thread: Teddy

Blog Entries

Teddy

Mew, hi Teddy! You are very cute and our KatMa is already in love with you. Please tell your Auntie Marilyn that it is you who owns Dr. Mark Flodin!! and he is a very lucky man.

My baby brother, Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King wish you a very happy day as the reigning King today. If you are ever in Montreal, Canada, you're invited to our Palace (your doctor & auntie are welcome as well).

Life long & prosper, loved, cherished and adored (what every pet deserves). Keep honing your learning skills at your Palace. Purr-purr, your doctor will bring in new articles for you to study just like our purr~ents do for Felix and me.

Lots of purrs, kittykisses & nosetwinkies from both of us and our purr~ents send lots of hugs & kisses.

At our Palace we rate you which is the highest possible rating for mighty fine pussycats like you.

Quel beau chat!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

TEDDY CERTAINLY IS ONE SMART CAT, IF HE KNOWS ENOUGH TO HAVE THE LIGHT SINE ON HIM ON DEMAND
    HE KNOWS THAT A FLICK OF THE SWITCH BRINGS HIM EXTRA WARMTH, AND EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOWS WHERE HE IS.
    IF THERES A CAT TO DESERVES TO HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT ON HIM, ITS TEDDY!!!
    THE FOUND HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A PAWS ON MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W
    TO OUR SMARTEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY PROFESSOR TEDDY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there, handsome Teddy! I must say, your picture made me smile the second I saw it! You certainly do look and sound like an intelligent young man. I am the same way that you are, I have to know how everything works! How smart you are, to have learned the secret behind those moving characters in the video games and your auntie`s hand moving on the controller. I for one would certainly love to hear your welcoming "trill!" Sounds like Dr. Mark and Auntie Marilyn are taking great care of you, and allowing you to become the smart boy you are. Enjoy your special day, special man!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Teddy what a charming fellow you are!!!

You are a kitty after my own heart. I love NASCAR races too and Dancing with the stars is one of my favorite shows.

I hope you and your doctor are enjoying a fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a lovely photo of such a handsome cat!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Teddy is owned by Dr. Mark Flodin
    Excuse me, shouldn't that be "Teddy owns Dr. Mark Flodin"?

I would say that's proof positive that cats can see colors, choosing such a beautiful Tiffany-style lamp to set off your own natural beauty. Have a wonderful, special day with lots of computer games and NASCAR on the box with the moving pictures.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Terrific Teddy

Teddy, any guy who likes NASCAR is alright with me (and I'm female!) Anyway, you take care, and I love your Tiffany style lamp, too. Enjoy your special day

Wow, what a fabulous photo of you doing your "thing," Teddy! Hard to beat the beauteousness of that Tiffany style lamp, but you managed to do just that, Teddy! And you know Teddy, you're one lucky guy having a doctor in the house for those unexpected cuts and skritches! And your proud Auntie Marilyn sounds pretty special too! Ahhh, life is good! hehe Congratulations on your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart! I hope you and your Dad, Dr. Mark Flodin, and Auntie Marilyn.are all enjoying your big day! Congratulations, cuddles and smoochies to you adorable Teddy, Cat of the Day!
    P.S...I want that lamp!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teddy, you are smart and most handsome! How wise of you to select a lamp that makes your whiskers look so striking, as well as all the rest of you! I hope you and your people are having a great day! Could you please mew to your Dr. Dad and your auntie to register for PT, so we can hear about you again some time.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You most certainly are a very smart kitty. Dancing With the Stars and NASCAR races are my favorite as well!! Congratulations!

Teddy

HEY HOW ARE YA TEDDY? I HAVE A FEW TIFFANY LAMPS AND MY TUXEDO SAMMT ON HIS FIRST DAY HOME SOMEHOW FIGURED OUT HOW TO TURN THE FLOOR LAMP ON BY STEPPING ON THE FLOOR BUTTON ON THE CORD! I LAUGHED ALOT. TEDDY I BET LIFE WITH YOU IS TOTAL DELIGHT! YOU ARE AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND A GREAT CAT OF THE DAY! SUSANSWATLIN518