Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Et Please Pray

Et Please Pray

We need some prayers for ET. Over the last few weeks she has lost her appetite and is not drinking as much as she should. Because of this she has lost weight. Three weeks ago I took her to our regular vet group (I have used for 30 years) I was not happy with the visit. The blood work came back negative; the only thing that was found was ear mites. One of my neighbors (they work for a groomer) recommended a vet group. I was very impressed. More blood work and they found crystals in her urine. She is at the main office for today for X-rays. I just hope that they can pin down the problem.
    Just so that people know here in Jersey the first visit was $ 374.00 the next was $ 342.00 and the x-rays are $ 145.00 if she has to be sedated then we are looking at $ 315.00.
    So I don’t know who is more stressed ET or I. WE are just keeping our fingers crossed that nothing major is wrong.
    GILL & Crew;

PRAYERS for sweet ET. I hope all works out ok!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

John,

I'm so sorry to hear about ET. I hope it's nothing serious. You and ET willl be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted, please.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Prayers going up for you and ET.....
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank you all. The doc just called and all we know right now is that she was constipated. The vet is keeping an eye on her and waiting to see if she comes home tonight or tomarrow. Bart misses her. night before last I woke up to find Bart curled up with ET in her bed in our bedroom (pic1). Usualy he sleeps on his couch (pic2) in the front room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ET052008c.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	297.4 KB 
ID:	40229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BART052008a.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	488.0 KB 
ID:	40230  
    GILL & Crew;

WE ARE SENDING PRAYERS FROM THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL THAT ET WILL BE HOME SOON, AND WELL.
    ITS SUCH A SADNESS WHEN OUR CATS ARE ILL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Many prayers for ET, and you all.
    I hope that she can feel better soon.

And those vet costs are downright OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Rutherford's last xray only cost $81 ($90 minus 10% multiple cat discount)

We're hoping everything goes well with your sweetie. Please keep us posted!

I hope it was the constipation that led to her lessened appetite...and that she will perk up now.

HUGS and I hope she gets home and back to chowing down!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Update Et

Well she came home last night.
    My problem is a total of 3 vets (2 in 1 office), over $ 1000.00 and we still don't know the problem.
    I hope that she will start too feel better today. The other problem I have is my wife and I have a business trip this weekend. We will be gone Sat, Sun.
    We have a great house sitter (a neighbor) and I hate too leave her will trying to give meds.
    Sorry I just had to vent a little. Frustration setting in.
    GILL & Crew;

I'm w/ya on the frustration. I've had to leave my Puddy to go to conferences for a couple of days, one of the trips she was in the hospital, too, but I was one of the speakers so I couldn't cancel the trip. Then I came home to a devastating vet bill. Well, the prayers will continue for ET and, hopefully, they drs. will soon determine what the problem is and she'll be fast on the road to recovery. Hang in there.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I hope that ET will start to perk up now that she's home. How is ET to medicate?? I wish I lived closer, John and didn't have to work this weekend. I'd drive to NJ and house for you caring for your furbabies.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I thought the vets in Michigan were expensive, but WOW!!!

You and ET are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Thanks, Our next door neighbor loves animals and has had cats before. She comes in in the morning, feeds and plays with most of the CREW. Then in the evening she checks the dry food bowls and water, this takes aboout 1-1 1/2 hours becouse of play and loving. Then about 11 she checks again, but a shorter play time. Right now they have a beautiful brown lab (Buddy) our new neighbor on the other side also has a cat. Then there are the woman across the street (2 cats, 3 dogs). Our small street has a total o 23 cats and 11 dogs. So there is alot of support here and if some thing is wrong every one knows and helps.
    GILL & Crew;

John,

That must be very comforting to know there are enough people in your neighborhood that will be there to help, God forbid something should go wrong.

I'm so sorry to hear that ET is sick. I hope she'll feel better soon. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.