Thread: Hi, I'm new

Hi, I'm new

Hello all. I'm a schoolfriend of Whisk_Luva. I'm a were-goat believer too... Anyway, I used to have a dog (English cocker field spaniel) who died a few years ago. We got some rabbits for a while but they were a bit of a handful (kept escaping onto the allotments and eating people's prize peonies) so we gave them up for adoption. Finally we decided we were doggy people and need to have a dog so we looked on the internet. We wanted to have one from a rescue centre but not a puppy and we found Dottie. She is an English cocker spaniel who looks just like Edgar and is 11 years old.

Welcome,

Glad you made it here!

*chants* I do believe in were-goats, I do, I do *end of chant*

Hope you are going to post Dottie pictures soon

PS. Just realised you have... silly me
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Welcome to the PT boards. My name is DeAnne from Oklahoma. I have two cats, Star and Brat, and a horse named Spirit. I look forward to getting to know you.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

Hello and Welcome to PT.
    My name's Nikki and I have 2 cats-Zippy and Pumpkin and a betta fish-Liberty.Plus I share a house with a quaker parrot,parakeet and guinea pig.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hey-lo fellow Brit.

I'm Zara, and I'm owned by a sweet little rat and two gerbils, as well as a ferret I am temporarily fostering.

Welcome to PT!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hello!

Welcome to Pet Talk!

I am owned by a 'mature' tortie/tabby cross female called Tiger, a 5 month old bat-eared blue point siamese called Nauty and 6 gold fish

I work as a veterinary nurse in an office job (not in clinic). I also live in New Zealand (yay!). Nice to have you on board.

What is your theory about goats turning into were-creatures?! Intriguing!
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!