Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iris

Iris

HOLA! BUENAS NOCHES GATA BONITA!! spain! WOW SO COOL TO MEET YOU IRIS! I HOPE MY 4 YEARS OF SPANISH FROM HIGH SCHOOL IN THE SEVENTIES MAKES SENSE TODAY!!! NO ACCENTS THOUGH!ANYWAY YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL. YOU HAVE REACHED A WISE AGE MY DEAR ONE! YOUR HUMANS OBVIOUSLY LOVE CARE AND SPOIL YOU! THAT IS THE REAL WAY TO CARE FOR A CAT-ESPECIALLY A PRINCESS LIKE YOURSELF! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

22 years...wow!

Such a happy,loved cat!

Iris

I wish you could live forever, beautiful girl (bonita gato). I have a 13 year old Seal Point Siamese who has eyesight issues, but can smell and hear, so he's just the opposite of you.

It's always sad to lose a pet, but as you say, you've lived a full, well loved life, and I wish you the best always, from me and my kitty Koko.

Iris you are such a gorgeous old lady! And what blue eyes!
    You have chosen to adopt the right humans. They deserve your love

Iris, what a wonderful life you've led! Your family must have taken excellent care of you for you to have lived such a long time. Keep purring and enjoying your days, beautiful one, and enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beautiful Iris!

Iris,
    You are so breathtakingly beautiful and wise! I'm so happy to hear about your wonderful life. You have a beautiful spirit!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

! Buenas Dias a la gran Senora IRIS!!!!! Me gusto conocerle. Es increible que usted mira tan hermosa a viente dos anos!! Yo penso que su familia le ama mucho! FELIZ GATA DEL DIA!

con amor,
    Sus amigos en Nueva Jersey: Norton, Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone
    Nimet, and Bianca Rose
    Nine is Fine!!

What a beautiful senior lady you are! I think you might hold the record for being the oldest COTD!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Honoring Iris

So happy to see such a royally wonderful cat honored as Cat of the Day. Iris, folks from all over the world appreciate your beauty and life! Best wishes for continued peace with your caretakers.

Congratulations Iris ! You are magnificent Enjoy your day in the warm Catalonia sunshine sweetheart; you deserve every golden moment
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh Iris, you are just beautiful! You are one lucky kitty to have such a loving family for so many years. I only hope my kitties will be around that long, one is already 13 years old.
    Can you tell us the secret to a long healthy kitty life? OH, I know....it's so much love from your family, right? Well, hopefully my two will live to be over 20 too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Do tell us, regal Iris, the secret to feline longevity. Cat Fancy magazine recently held a contest seeking the oldest cats and you could have been a contender and maybe even the winner. Nonetheless, you are already a winner in the hearts of your loving and devoted family, and in those of us meeting you cyberly. I hope you have 8 more long, loving lives ahead of you, dear blessed Iris.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hola Bella Iris!

Desde Guatemala, America Central, te envío un afectuoso saludo y un abrazo preciosa Iris!! Eres una muñequita preciosa!!
    It's so nice to see you have lived all those long years filled with love and happiness with a great family that love you lots.
    I wish you lots of love and peace.

Happy COTD bellisima Iris!
    Astrid

Name:  Princesa_linda.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  8.7 KB
    ---Sophie

Feliz Gato del Dia, Iris!

How wonderful to see your lovely face, Iris. You have the most beautiful blue eyes. What a wonderful long life you've led! Your family must have taken very good care of you and spoiled you, as you deserve.

Keep enjoying life and purr your humans to sleep. Enjoy your day, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Iris with such Beauty.. Hello Elder one & you look Great to be 22 yrs young.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. may you get kitty treats today..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>