Thread: Betty

Betty

Hello there, handsome Betty! I love your coloring, and your pose in the picture of you. Sounds like you have a great life, including having a wonderful wife and four children! How neat that you get to live in the backyard, by a lake. Sounds like a lot of fun! You sound like a silly guy, being a little tough guy when other people approach you. But your human knows that you are truly a sweetheart, who especially loves his belly scratched and tugging at Sandy`s hair. Enjoy your special day, Betty, hopefully involving some of those "greens" you love most!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm not being disrespectful here Betty, but how did a macho and good looking guy like you end up with the name of Betty? I was hoping you would reveal that to us in your bio. Sounds like you lead a very full life - a condo, a family, a dog to pester, your own private lake, etc!!! What more could a duck want except to be named POTD - and you got that too! Enjoy!!

You are a handsome fellow, Betty! Sounds like you have it made and your life is "just ducky", as they say! I used to have a pet duck but she didn't have a family like you do, nor did she have much of a pond to swim in. Congratulations on being our splendid POTD, and hope you celebrate with lots of scritches and greens!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

A boy named Betty

Betty, you are such a gorgeous duck. Our KatMa is simply in love with ducks, crows, geese and swans (plus many more feathered friends). Enjoy your day as Pet of the Day -- it is so nice to meet you.

Live long & prosper, happy, loved and cherished as every pet deserves. Lots of kittykisses from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. Our purr~ents send gentle kisses & hugs too.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Betty what a lovely duck you are!!!

I've never seen one like you before. I must admit, I am curious as to how you got your name too!

I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quack, quack and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy! What a welcome sight your sweet self is after a long and trying day! I can only imagine the joy and smiles that you bring to your family each and every day!!! I must say, I love your "tough guy" side! A guy has to defend his territory! hehe Your family is one lucky bunch, having such a fine feathered friend like you to brighten their days, Betty...along with wife Wilma and the kids Daisy, Donald, Abigail, and Amelia.
    of course! Congratulations to you, beautiful Betty! Hope your well earned day celebre was just as happy, skritch filled, and "green" as it could be! Love ya, Betty!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-02-2008 at 05:19 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I like your pretty colors, too! Happy Pet of the Day to Betty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Betty! You are a handsome duck. That's a great picture of you. Sounds like you are real spunky, too. It's great to have a memorable personality! Congrats on POTD and enjoy celebrating your special day.