Thread: Odi

Odi

Congratulations Odi on being POTD! You're really a cutie! I'd love to see you with your mouth all orange from eating carrots. I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi there precious Odi, PET OF THE DAY!!! Oh, what a darling bunny boy you are Odi, so beautiful and such a nawtee scamp! I laughed out loud as your guardian described your great escape! You certainly keep your family, ummm, hopping! You and my guinea pig Moonbeam have a lot in common! You're both sweet and loving, you both love to eat, and you both get that "orange mouth" after eating carrots, too! I can't imagine a more lovable bunny than you Odi, and your family is so lucky to have such a joyful, loving furkid in you! Congratulations to you, precious Odi! Hope you and your family are enjoying an extra, fun filled day celebrating your well earned honor! Please have your Mom give you some fave treats, and some cuddles and kisses, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, adorable Odi! Aren`t you just the cutest bunny boy! You sound like you have quite a fun life, what with all the running around outside and all those yummy foods you eat. And I don`t blame you for wanting to rest, no one can move me when I`m resting either. Those children that get to hold and pet you must adore you, Odi! I laughed when I read that your mouth turns orange from carrots; I would love to see that someday! Enjoy your special day, most adorable Odi!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Odi what an adorable little scamp you are!!!

It sounds like you have a wonderful life and lots of fun!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day today with a carrot treat or two!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Odi! You're a handsome rabbit. Sounds like you have a fun personality, too. Have a great day celebrating POTD with your family. Hope you get some nice carrots and lots of hugs and kisses. Congrats to you!

Sweet Odysseus, what a beautiful bunnster you are! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you! Please ask your people to give you LOTS of petting from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678