Thread: Kute, Kuddly, Kitty

Kute, Kuddly, Kitty

Hey there boy, it's good to see you keeping your paws white white white! While you're at it, give your hoomins a kiss for rescuing you and giving you the care you needed to be the fine healthy boy you are now!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Wow, what a great, sharp pic of you, Kitty! And what a mittful of toes! You are incredible!

Aw, Kitty, how nice of you to share "your" bed w/your humans. It's wonderful that they looked beyond your temporary illness and were able to open their hearts and home to you. I can see that they've never regretted a moment of it. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi there, handsome Kitty! Love that picture of you, getting clean! Your humans are wonderful people for adopting you despite your sicknesses. I wouldn`t be able to resist your sweet face either! Glad to hear that once you got home you got better and that you are far past that now. And how sweet of you, to share the bed with your humans! I know a little guy named Bandit who isn`t as generous. You sound like an absolute sweetheart, Kitty. I`m sure, looking back, your humans don`t regret taking you home even one bit! Have a great day, dashing Kitty!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Kitty

HI THERE! WHAT A SWEET STORY OF A LITTLE DARLING! EVERYONE DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING AND YOU HAVE HAD ONE! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL HONEY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Kitty what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I'm so happy that you are well and have a wonderful home and loving family now!!! You deserve nothing less than the best, eh, sweetheart?

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a sweet boy you are!! And so cute, too! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

KITTY , YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION AND A ROLE MODEL OF NEVER OVERLOOKING A SHELTER KITTEN, EVEN THOUGH THEY APPEAR ILL.
    OUR GOOD LORD MUST HAVE ALLOWED YOUR GUARDIANS TO VISUALIZE WHAT YOU WOULD BE LIKE AS THIER CAT COMPANION
    YOU ARE TRULY WHAT I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FAMILY HOPED AND PRAYED WHAT YOU WOULD BECOME, A FANTASTIC FRIENDLY FACE.
    WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR ALL!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A RESCUED CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW TO OUR SWELLEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY KOSMIC KITTY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there kute, kuddly Kitty! Aren't you the handsome boy, and clearly one happy, spoiled and pampered puss to boot! What a generous, kind hearted soul you are, offering to share the "big bed" with the humans! hehe We all know that's the ultimate act of giving in felinedom! We give great thanks to your family for taking the plunge and going the rescue route; welcoming you into their home and hearts despite your health issues as a newborn! And of course they made the right decision! What would life be without your precious self showering them with your unconditional love, joyful spirit and companionship, each and every day! We're so happy, and honored, to crown you our extra special Sunday honoree, precious Kitty! I hope that you and your proud people, and your furry sibs, are all enjoying your much desserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Hugs and smoochies to you and your furry sidekicks, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet handsome kuddly kitty you are. I am glad you humans get to share your bed and were kind enough to give you a wonderful home. Congrats on being COTD.

Kitty -- you are sooooo handsome! How nice of you to let your people share your bed! Happy CAt of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678