Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minnie Mouse Cake... where to find one

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Is Hannah hearing impaired? I didn't realize that! It's neat that they start teaching them signs so young!
    No she's not hearing impaired... but a friend has a grandson that has DS and has another grandchild that doesn't have any impairments and both do the signing times for early communication and both picked up on it extremely well and were able to ask for things with signs before they were able to speak. So she heavily recommended it and i thought I would give it a try and Hannah is infatuated with it. It's the only show she likes. and the songs are SUPER addictive lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

We got a cake well we didn't get it... we put the order in for it lol.

We actually found it at Walmart when we went there tonight to get stuff for the new house. I almost forgot to check and we were heading to the check out and I remembered.

It's actually Mickey AND Minnie but it's really cute. it's a cupcake cake. so it's made out of 24 cupcakes. We are getting half chocolate and half white. It's a malt shop decoration and has Mickey and Minnie sharing a shake. it's really cute and we thought the cup cake Idea would be perfect so Hannah could have her very own cupcake to make a mess with without messing up the whole cake for everyone else to eat lol. So everyone can just grab a cupcake

it only cost's $20 AND because it's her first birthday we also get a tiny individual cake for free. so instead of just a cupcake she can have her own little mini cake to make a mess with

That's a load off my mind. and it will say "Happy 1st Birthday Hannah"

Awe!! That sounds adorable! Hope we see some pictures from the party!!

BTW... I've been dying for vanilla cake. I keep getting these people checking out with bakery cakes, and they smell amazing!! I checked for small cakes, or just pieces of cake, but no such luck!

There will be LOTS of pictures of her big day

Awww lol I hope you get your vanilla cake fix lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    We actually found it at Walmart . it's a cupcake cake.
    I was gonna suggest Wamart for the mold... but if they make it even better... walmart has very nice tasting cakes... adn the cupcake cake idea is great... I just did it for my kid bday a week ago.. altough I made them myself.. haha... I wanted them green!! LOL...well I was going for blue but I lost my begetabel paint so I setled for green... it´s fun as each has his/her own cake AND no need of fork/spoon...

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    BTW... I've been dying for vanilla cake. I keep getting these people checking out with bakery cakes, and they smell amazing!! I checked for small cakes, or just pieces of cake, but no such luck!
    If any closer I would so make you a whole cake for yourself... actually I´m just about to do one but I´m a lil undecided as it will be for my kid and I only... sooo too much cake... wanna join us?

walmart also sells small cakes or cake slices... at least ours does...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365