Thread: What is your favorite cat item?

What is your favorite cat item?

What is your favorite cat item? My favorite cat item is of course my cats themselves, lol, their treats, and the laser light for them to chase.

Most handy cat item, is Tidy Cats Crystals litter. Makes having a litter box so much easier, smells better too.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

MY COLLECTION OF CAT FANCIES GOING BACK TO 1992 WITH SEVERAL ISSUES I BUY AT THE PENNY SALE IN THE SIXTIES , SEVENTIES AND EIGHTIES.
    AND MY CAT STATUES AND FIGURES , MANY OF WHICH I INHERITED FROM MY DEAR MOTHER.
    AND MY IAMS CAT FOOD CANNISTERS ESPECIALLY THE BRALDT BRALDS ONES, THEYARE CLASSICS!!!

Last edited by catmandu; 08-29-2008 at 07:29 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

One of the best cat-related investments I have made is their climbing tower. We put off buying one for years in fear they wouldn't bother even batting an eye at it, but boy were we wrong! They use every inch of it at some point each and every day. Of course, the very top post is the most sought-after place to nap. Many-a-times it has caused the cats to have a few little spats over who-sleeps-where.
    I have a feeling we will be buying another one in the near future.

Smudge is so fluffy that he has two brushes, a Shed-N-Blade loop and a "slicker brush" that looks like a wool card. I loosen the shed fluff with the loop and follow with the slicker, and you wouldn't believe how much fuzz I get from him!

I just got a backpack-style cat carrier so I can take him to the vet on the bus instead of calling a cab, but I haven't used it yet. I just leave it open next to his scratchboard and keep chucking catnip toys in and squirting the inside with Feliway spray...

Love, Columbine