Thread: sasha

sasha

meet who we're calling sasha. we believe she is living in our garage, and around the neighborhood. been feeding her but she is only around once a week or so. cute huh?

i love her white whiskers and the white smudge on her nose.

she was licking or something there. LOL! looks weird.

i talked to the mr. about keeping her, but he's not as much of a cat person as i am and i fear it might put us in divorce court. so the plan is to get her the next time she shows up and get her to the shelter. i can't imagine her not getting adopted. yanno?

we didn't take her the last time she showed up, because i wasn't sure that she didn't belong to someone. but this time she came by, she was skinnier. so now i am in the "too bad, so sad" frame of mind and don't care if she has humans or not.

unless there is anyone in western/lower michigan that would like to have her?

~aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Very cute, indeed!
    I hope all works out well for her. I can't imagine her not finding that purrfect forever home, she looks to be a sweetheart and has a face to match. Good luck to her!

She's sure is adorable. Hopefully she won't end up pregnant though. Then what would you do? Are you sure that your kitty wouldn't love a new playmate?

Sasha is beautiful. Good luck with her.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

She's a beauty alright. Good luck in finding her a permanent home. Hopefully, that will happen quickly because kittens could be in your future w/her.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

i know! and that's why we're hoping she'll come by soon so we can get her into the shelter. she's a lovable little thing.

i myself would love to have another. and i dunno about sig. LOL! but my fella would prolly stroke out.
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

I AM ALWAYS CAREFUL ABOUT TAKING IN CATS WHO MAY BE SOMEONES WHO LETS THEM OUT TO RAOM.
    BUT IF SHES AN UNPAYED FEMALE, ITS A KINDNESS TO GET HER POOFED AS ITS STILL KITTEN SEASON OUT THERE.
    THATS A SHAME THAT PEOPLE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THIER TOYS THAN THIER PET COMPANIONS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS