Thread: Anna Bell

Anna Bell

Anna Bell......What a beautiful baby you are. I have never heard of your
    breed before. But you are so pretty. I would love to have one just like you.
    You look like your eyes are blue? Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Adorable Anna Bell !!!

We can't believe how cute you are, little girl. We're not familiar with your breed either. It sounds like you're doing a great job in helping Mom get over the loss of her dear Grandmother. Looking at you and spending time with you, would surely help anyone recover from grief and sorrow. It's our pleasure to meet you, sweetheart!!! We send big congrats on your big day as our widely celebrated DOTD. Please tell Mom to plant some extra kisses on that sweet little facie from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Florida Under Water

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Anna Bell! You are one adorable fluff ball, Anna Bell When I first clicked on your photo I thought, "Schnauzer!" But after reading your "stats" yep, I see the Yorkie, too! hehe I don't think a doggie could be more loved than you, Anna Bell! That's one proud Mom speaking! I'm so happy for you and your her that you found your way to one another...truly a match made in heaven! I hope you're enjoying your big day, sweetheart! No doubt your Mom will be pulling out all of the stops, and you SO deserve it Congratulations, lots of love, and a bunch of hugs and kisses on that sweet nose of yours adorable Anna Bell, our very special, most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Anna Bell! I have never seen a Yorkie and Schnauzer mix before, but I can now say that it is quite a lovely mix! Sorry to hear that your mom`s mother passed, but she must be happy that you were around to make her smile. You are truly a special member of your family, Anna Bell, and your name just proves it! I enjoyed reading your story today very much, pretty girl. Have a terrific day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Anna Bell, you are so cute, and I never heard of a snorkie either. I'm glad you were able to bring your mommy so much happiness at a sad time. Hope you and your family have many more happy years together. Hugs and treats for you today sweet Anna Bell. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi, Anna Bell! You are a beautiful girl! You are so adorable posing for your picture. I bet you make many people smile when they see you. Have a wonderful day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you and have fun!

Well, I just have to agree with everyone else Anna Bell, you are just adorable. And it sounds like you have wonderful comforting powers that match your gorgeous looks. What a special girl you are, Anna Bell. I sure am glad that you found yourself such a special home to make your own. Congratulations, cutie, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Anna Bell you are just the cutest little thing. I keep having to go back and look at your picture.

Congrats for being our special dog of the day!

Greetings sweet annabelle, enjoy your day.