Thread: Puppies are now ALMOST 11wks old **PICS**

Puppies are now ALMOST 11wks old **PICS**

Well the Collie babies are growing up! They will be 11wks old on Monday! Its gone by so fast. A friend of mine came down to my house Saturday with her camera so we could get some pictures of the 4 boys.... we ended up taking pics of them boys on one of the huge rocks in my yard, I think the pics turned out great!!

They are pretty babies, but boy are they getting into that stage where they look like leggy little colts!!

Enjoys the pics. Rough Boy (Cody) is heading off to his new (show) home on Wednesday....

My handsome boy Bryce!

Ronan -- looking all sweet LOL

Cody -- don't let his sweet face fool you, he is a ROTTEN little thing. In the middle of his picture taking "session" he decided he was done and jumped down and took off running thru the yard... had a hard time catching him LOL

Finn - now he IS the sweet one! LOL He thinks he is a lap dog. Just loves for you to pick him up and hold him... even though he is atleast 20 lbs now (he is the largest/heaviest one, followed closey by Bryce).... just wait till he is a 65lb + lap dog LOL
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

Omygosh. You're killing me!! I want a smoothie so bad They are waaaaaay too cute!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

AWW! CUTIES, how adorable. I love Ronan, his ears are so cute. Is Ronan taken yet?

They are incredibly beautiful!! I don't think I've ever seen any more gorgeous Collies. Great pictures!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

They are so pretty!! I love that age where they are still such puppies but they try to act like a big dog!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

*dreamy sigh* If there was ANY way I could have a second dog right now I'd be BEGGING you to let me take Finn home. His eyes just melt me.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

They're all so handsome and are getting so big.

They are all so handsome! *Kisses to the Puppies*!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Call the Paramedics!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

AWWWW!!! They are sooo cute! You better put me on your waiting list for a future litter.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Thanks everyone!! I thought the pictures turned out wonderful! I'm SOOO picky on pictures, when I am trying to get pics like these -- picky on how the dogs are standing, are their ears up and forward..etc...etc..etc. lol... but the puppies were SOOO good for pictures, we got pics of all 4 boys photographed in probably 30 minutes total... they were so good!!! They were on leashes of course, but they photoshopped out of the pictures LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    AWW! CUTIES, how adorable. I love Ronan, his ears are so cute. Is Ronan taken yet?
    Thanks Alysser. Ronan SHOULD be going to a show home up in the north east... if all works out. Bryce is staying here!! Finn I think is the only one that is still looking. I had homes lined up for both blues several months ago (1 show home, 1 pet home), but they fell thru as the time came closer.... oh well.. no big deal... it happens.
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

If it was next year around this time I'd be jumping in the car and racing over to scoop up Finn. *sigh* I do think the pictures turned out WONDERFUL.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08