Thread: Precious Pepper!

Precious Pepper!

Good morning and happy Pet of the Day you, precious bunnster Pepper! Awww! What a beautiful bunny you are! You look so much like my Moonbeam in coloring and marking, only she's a guinea pig! I don't blame you for loving the camera so sweetheart, posing for pictures; the camera sure does love you! I can't imagine a more giving gift than a sweet furkid like you, Pepper! Your young guardian is one lucky girl, or guy to have a best friend in you! And being the shy and sensitive, gentle soul that you are, it's great to know you have such an understanding, and equally gentle guardian, along with a best fur buddy in Chicken, to bond with! Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Pepper!!! I hope you and Chicken (and Buddy....from a distance) enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! It's not too hot here in PA today so hopefully your tummy is up to some of your fave foods, some fresh green grass and crunchy carrots Cuddles and little kisses to you precious Pepper, our extra special, most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepper, your black and white coat is so striking! It's stunning! I agree with tatsxxx11 -- how wonderful that your guardian gives you the gentle and understanding TLC and love you need. Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pepper, you are most definetly a spoiled little bunny, but, I bet you like it like that, huh! Sorry to hear about your bellyaches, little one, but it's wonderful that your human has figured out what causes them and what makes them worse so they don't get worse any more, cutie.

Luvs and kisses and an extra treat to you sweet boy!
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Pepper what an adorable bun you are!!!

It sounds like you have a wonderful home with a human who really loves and takes great care of you!!! I hope you are both enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper!

You are a very nice bun-bun. If your owner freezes a soda bottle with water in it and puts it in your cage it will help keep you cool when the weather is hot and sticky! I'm glad you are bunny of the day!

Hello, sweet, adorable Pepper! What a gorgeous bunny boy you are! It`s great that your humans understand you and know you don`t like to be stressed. Sounds like they really love you. Sounds like your playtimes with Chicken are very fun, and that you have quite the life! Sorry to hear about your bellyaches, but at least your human makes sure you don`t eat the foods that cause them so you can be more comfortable. Hope you have had a wonderful day, sweetheart!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi, Pepper! You are a handsome rabbit. It sounds like you have a great home where your people take good care of you. It's nice to have other rabbits to play with, too. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on POTD and have fun!