Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very lucky Lucky

Very lucky Lucky

What a nice story; I'm so glad you were able to tame Lucky into a wonderful family member! I wish you many happy years together. And Lucky, enjoy your special day today.

Lucky

Lucky is VERY lucky-- and so are you! Our Magic (COTD 6/3/07) was feral for 3-4 years before he 'adopted' us, which took months of careful persuasion on everyone's part- but Magic is a wonderfully loving, affectionate, happy house-cat now, and loves his life as much as we love him! He's worth everything it took to befriend him and earn his trust- he's a wonderful family member now.

Congrats to LUCKY on being COTD, and may every feral be as lucky as Lucky and the last few COTD's have been, and FIND FOREVER HOMES where they can love and be loved!

Lucky, you beautiful orange boy, you are a delight to see this morning. Loved your story...another rescue with a happy ending. Now you have the purrrfect home! Congrats - you are a very interesting Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

Congratulations adorable lucky Luckers! Good morning sweetheart, happy Cat of the Day to you! Your photos are cracking me up! They speak volumes as to how utterly lovable you are and well, that first shot, I'm not sure if you're holding court or waiting for class to begin...so sweet! You certainly are "lucky" Lucky, and equally so your family, having found such a wonderful, special kitty as you to brighten their days, and fill their hearts with love! And my Tigggr wants you to know if it couldn't be him as the featured honoree he's very happy it's you! He too is an orange tiger man, a rescue, and your "separated at birth" brother! Much love and oodles of smoochies and cuddles to you on your big day, precious Lucky! Celebrate with gusto, and enjoy every moment of your well earned day of honor with your proud parents, and every moment of your blessed life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AND WAHT A WONDERFUL NAME FOR YOUR NEW OWESOME ORANGIE TO HAVE THAT WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF HOW FORTUNATE YOU ARE THAT YOUR PATHS CROSSED AND EACH OF YOU NOW HAVE A CHERISHED FRIEND.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS , ONCE AGAIN LED BY MICHEAL THE DREAM, MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND PORCH ANGELS ORANGE BLOSSOM, ORANGIE, ROADBLOCK AND THE ORANGESTER LEAD THE CHEERS FROM ALL OF US AND THE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWS ARE POURING IN FOR OUR LITTLEST AND NEWEST OWESOME ORANGIE OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good job on finding the perfect family to live with Lucky. (Stray and feral cats are good at that, I hear.)

Luvs and kisses and an extra treat to you Lucky boy.
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Lucky what an adorable boy you are!!!

You certainly are a lucky fellow too; now living the good life with a family who is just crazy over you. How could they not be though; just look at your sweet self. I loved seeing your pictures and meeting you today.

I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day. A treat or two wouldn't hurt either though, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

La La Lucky!

HI THERE! CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING OUR CAT OF THE DAY. I AM JUST GUESSING BUT YOU WILL MOST LIKELY RUN WILD IN THE HOUSE --ALWAYS--AT NIGHT BEING A CAT! HA HA- YOUR PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT!MAKES LIFE WORTH WHILE BABY!I THINK THERE IS A LARGE PART OF EVERY CAT THAT STAYS A KITTEN AT HEART! YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTY-ENJOY YOUR DAY-AND THE NIGHT!SUSANSWATLIN518

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re

I love that 1st pose - Lucky looks so dignified and innocent. It is a nice story too. Always nice to hear about cats & kittens finding good homes.

Hi, Lucky! What a pleasure it is to meet you. I read that you can be a wild tiger kitten at times, and my own tiger kitten, Molly, thinks you are very handsome! You two could be twins!

Congratulations on being COTD today, Lucky. I hope that you have a wonderful day filled with treats and love!
    Oreo and Molly

Lovely Lucky!

Lucky is adorable! I had a long-haired orange tom as a kid...he was named Troy...

Hello pretty kitty!

I just wanted to say HI! and wish a very good day to that precious kitty, what a model he looks like in the first picture, doesn't he?
    Congratulations to Lucky for being adopted by a nice loving family, I hope you live a life full of joy!

Astrid

Name:  Princesa_linda.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  8.7 KB
    ---Sophie

Oh look at you Lucky!! I have never seen something as cute as you. Your face is adorable and I wish that I could meet you but here is my best wish. Anyway, I heard that your kinda lucky at being loved.

Good afternoon, handsome Lucky! I love those pictures of you, especially the second one. My oldest cat, Sally, was also found at my father`s workplace, so I can imagine how happy you must have been to find your furrever home! You sound like such a great addition to your family, and a fun little guy to have around. I keep scrolling up to your pictures, because you`re great looks are almost irresistible! Hope you have a great day, cutie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa