Thread: Lots of Events=Lots of Pictures

Lots of Events=Lots of Pictures

Well, the furkids have been keeping pretty busy with play dates and doggie events. So I have quite a few pictures that I thought I would share.
    Last Saturday they had a play date with some of my co-workers dogs, one of which is an Eskie. It was a lot of fun. Here are three of the five dogs. Mason, Taz and Domino.

Handsome Mason

Sweet Felony She could be a poster girl for how sweet Pit bulls can be.

You already know these two,

Next post will from Because Your Dog is Worth It Day at L'Oreal in Cranbury.

This was the fifth year, but our first visit to this event. It was packed, but fairly well organized. They had several large and small swimming pools in various areas of the "park." And they also opened up a portion of the building (cafeteria) so that anyone who wanted to go into the air conditioning with their dogs to cool off could. It was a very large room only a few long tables up so people could move around. They had $5.00 dog washes as well, which people were walking by to get sprayed to cool off. Any way, on to the pictures.
    I thought of Amy when I saw these two. Sorry no handsome red-head with them.

He kept these on all day without any problem. The dog with him was not wearing sunglasses. I don't know if these were prescription sunglasses or not.

Ginger and I stalked this little cutie a good portion of the morning.

Ooh, there was a white Shiba Inu at one of the adoption booths. *sigh* Would I love to have her.
    I thought these two were cute.

Ginger after our lunch break. It was just her and I as their rules are only one dog per person.

The next and last post will be from our play date at Sammy's this morning.

Yes, we went over Ginger's friend, Sammy's, house this morning. And a good time was had by all. Ginger and Sammy really are the best of friends (the boys pretty much ignore each other).

They have bunnies under their shed; Taz was completely obsessed.

I have about six more pictures almost exactly like this but from different angles, lol.

Our handsome host

And one of my pretty girl

Oh, a couple more random pictures I wanted to add from one evening at home last week.

Okay, is there anyone still awake. Thanks for looking

Still awake? Are you kidding? Great pics and just look at all of those adorable puppers! Yours included, of course. It seems Ginger and Taz have quite a social life!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What fun!!! Your pups are precious, and I'm soooo glad they have become friends!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Looks like Ginger and Taz are getting on well together, and getting on with the important stuff of life - play dates and pupper events! What a nice lot of photos, seems like all of you have full social calendars! Thanks for sharing.

What fun photos, thanks for sharing! Your two babies are just too adorable.

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! Pictures!!! Great pics, Joyce. You have all been pretty busy haven't you? Mason reminds me of.....yep.....you guessed it.......my beloved RB Benny. I'm amazed at how much those two seem like old buddies. They both look so cute. Ginger is so incredibly beautiful, as always, and, Taz is all Chihuahua!! He is so funny going after the bunnies. It's like Daisy after a lizard. All of Ginger and Taz' friends are so adorable
    Thanks for posting.

p.s. Who would go to sleep looking at those pictures? NOBODY!! I loved them!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Looks like they are both getting along fine! I bet Ginger is really happy to have Taz as a sibling now Cute pictures, SO many dogs, so much cuteness!

Your two are too cute. I love how you can see their relationship has gotten better (as in they've gotten more used to eachother.) LOVE the first shot of them posing together, in the first post.

Hugs to them, The Muttlies say hi to their pal Ginger!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

It's always nice to see pictures of your 2 furkids.

I love the 2nd to last pic of them together in the 2nd post.

Looks like they have been having a lot of fun lately.

Thank you very much everyone. They really are getting along just fine. Ginger is relating to Taz pretty much the way she does with Sammy, which is what I was hoping for. And although Taz isn't quite as responsive to her as Sammy is, they are growing very fond of each other.

Yes Terry, Mason is gorgeous, isn't he? He makes me sigh every time I see him.

I didn't even notice Sammy in the shadow in the first shed picture until just now. Did any of you see him there?

so many events!!.... but we are glad as we got many pics also!!... wanna go to a few more??

adorable cuties everywhere I looked.....although I must say thank you for that husky two pack... *drools*...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

How fun! And how in the world do you manage such a busy schedule? I would be wiped out! Either way, it looks like everyone had a great time, and I just love seeing all those "smiling" faces. Its great to see Ginger and her little bro hanging out together, they seem to have really gotten used to eachother nicely.

P.S. Ginger and Mason sitting in a tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
    (Sorry Ginger, I couldn't help myself.)