Thread: Kiwi

Kiwi

Hi Kiwi....What a pretty baby you are. You look so cute in your little
    outfit. I bet you are a ball of joy. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Kiwi.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh darling Kiwi, only one bark? You sound like such a precious little girl. You look very pretty and I'm so glad you are loved and happy now. Wish I could give you a hug. Treats for you today little Kiwi, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Kute Little Kiwi !!!

Such a precious little girl we have for our Sunday DOTD!!! Congratulations to you and your family, little doll baby. Can you get any cuter? We love your little dress. It's perfect for you. We're also captivated by that little facie. Smooch smooch smooch . We know how much our Mom appreciates us for being nurses for her too. Nothing could be better, Mom always says. Please have a wonderful day, complete with lots of kisses from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh, sweet, precious Kiwi, you are such an adorable girl! I absolutely looove your dress, it looks perfect on you. I`m sure your human appreciates you keeping them company while they are on disability - I know I wouldn`t be complaining about having such an adorable "nurse!" I laughed when I read that you`re sometimes called Kiwi-Saurus Rex! I wish I could see your ice trick, it looks like a lot of fun. I hope you have a great day, precious Kiwi!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a sweet little girl you are - and so lucky to have been rescued from that horrible place. Hope you always have a secure and loving home with your new family. My Shih Tzu Sparky sends a big doggie kiss out to you today.

Hello there darling, precious Kiwi and a very, very happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty one! I see you dressed up for the occasion, and what a lovely frock it is! We can't thank your Mom enough for rescuing from the horror, the evil that is the "puppy mill!" Happily you were rescued in time sweetheart, and survived without the psychological and oft times physical "scarring" we sadly so frequently see in puppy mills puppies! Nothing but good times and happy, fun and love filled days from here on in! And your Mom's equally blessed, having found such a joyful and loving best friend in you, Kiwi! Thanks to your Mom for sharing you and your heartwarming, inspirational story with us all! We're thrilled and honored to have had the opportunity to meet you today and crown you our extra special, most deserving, Sunday honoree! Enjoy your day on center stage sweetheart, and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Kiwi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Kiwi! You are such a pretty girl. And you look adorable in your dress. You are a little angel and I'm sure you make friends wherever you go. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

What a cutie patootie you are Kiwi, i wonder about the origin of your name, do you have NZ connections, or did your owner just love the name, all NZer's are referred to as Kiwis, and it is our native bird here.anyhow congratulations little Kiwi well done.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hello pretty Kiwi,

I love your beautiful coloring & that sweet face you have sweetie.
    I'm so glad you were there to be nurse and sweet companion at just the
    right time. Congratulations on being chosen as our adorable DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you hugs & tiny kisses for your pretty head Kiwi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kiwi, your pictures just made me smile!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner