Thread: Talk About Frustrating

Talk About Frustrating

What is this term Cat of the Day? Every time I toggle from my email to my front page the Cat "of the day" has changed. I just spent the last 45 minutes looking for the original cat of the day on my front page. I looked through all the previous cats all the way back to 1997 and could not find him.

I wanted to comment about him. He was a gorgeous Maine Coon sitting in a sink. He was gray and dark tabby coloured and his owner said that he loves water. Oh well he was a gorgeous cat.

Everyone else calls Tanner the cat for today 8/16/08 What gives? I just found a recent cat of the day who was on my front page last week. It was a picture of a cat and a lab. Kuro and Flip and he was way back from December 1999. Does anyone else have this problem?

You must be talking about the iGoogle "random Pet of the Day" widget. The actual http://catoftheday.com home page only changes once a day. That little widget, though, was created by someone else, and picks animals at random from our archives, and refreshes each time you go to the page.

If you remember the cat's name, you can search for him by going to http://catoftheday.com - or clicking the kitty icon on the top of this page, same thing - and then hitting "search" on the buttons at the left.
    I've Been Frosted

If you don't remember the cat's name you can go to the previous cat of the day area and click on them by month and image. That will bring up thumbnail pics of all the cats for that month.

Hope this helps some.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~