Thread: Oscar and Cole in August 08 - Closeups of Oscar's purr-face! :-)

Oscar and Cole in August 08 - Closeups of Oscar's purr-face! :-)

First, I was given a great exercise bike FREE! I hadn't had it in place for even a minute when it got the official seal of approval:

A bit blurry, but I love the face (always!)

Oscar and Cole resting...all that eating, playing and affection is really hard work!

...more...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Outdoor pics, on balcony:

...few more...

I know it looks like airplane ears, but Oscar was on my lap and PURRING. And his ears were back for some reason.

It's his outlined brick-red nose that makes me think he could be a brother to Kirsten's Lily and Luna!

Hope you enjoyed.

Ok, I'm officially in love with these two kitties. Oscar reminds me of my Taz and Cole reminds me of the office kitty at my vets that I want.
    The "airplane" ears Oscar is giving is because he is happy and purring away. Taz does that sometimes too. Like they are so relaxed or something. LOL
    I'm so glad you have your exercise bike inspector there to help you out.
    Great pictures!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a couple of BEAUTIES! Oscar is very handsome and Cole is stunning. He is so dramatic looking. Do you groom him alot or does he take care of most of it himself? They look so well cared for.

Great to see your babies again! It should be a rule here that when I get back from work that everyone post updated pictures for MEEEEE!

Cole is keeping that seat warm for you so whenever you are ready......

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I do brush Cole fairly frequently. One of my latest tasks is to catch him when he has a tuft of fur hanging from his mouth, and is 'smacking' his jaws trying to get rid of it - but because of how a cat's tongue is, he can't spit it out.

So I feel like a mom with a toddler catching him to 'take that thing out of your mouth!'

Today I gave him a going over with the small Furminator type blade I have, and it was great. The rug should be free of many black tufts for quite a while! I also use a detangler from The Cat House - I spray it into the metal-toothed brush and apply it that way. It makes his fur very soft and less tangle-prone. He used to hate being groomed - now he purrs through it!

Oscar gets combed less often - though he will get one if he sees his brother getting groomed; he'll jump on the bed and want combing!

Thanks for the compliments.

I WOULD LOVE COLE, BECAUSE HE WOULD GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO EXERCISE , OOOPS THE CATS LAYING THERE, CANY CYCLE TODAY.
    DO YOU EVER GET TO USE YOUR BIKE, OR IS IT AN EXPENSIVE CAT PLAYHTUNG LIKE MANY OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE BOUGHT IN THE PAST???
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Two handsome guys!

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcat View Post
    Two handsome guys!

Oh yes!! I want to "ditto" that !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Cole, excellent job on the bicycle inspection. I agree with Jazzcat, you and Oscar are most handsome! I love Oscar's purr face.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They're both gorgeous. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us.

Hey, nice bike! I have always wanted one, but not motivated enough to ride it

Your kitties are so handsome! Great pictures, it is about time

And since my Kohl is such a naughty boy, maybe I could glue on a wig and switch him for your Cole. He seems like much less of a bully than mine

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Hooray! It's Cola and Oscar!!! Typical kitties, the moment something new enters the home, they need to inspect it. (Unless of course it is a cat perch, something MEANT for them; then it has to be here a few days before they use it. )

Such handsome fellas, and adorable faces. I LOVE the purr face!

Awww Oscar and Cole you guys so are so handsome!

Glad they approved of the bike.