Thread: Sadie

Sadie

Hi Sadie......What a pretty lady you are. You look so happy. Mon & Dad must be taking really good care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.
    You look just like you have a big smile on your face.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Sadie! Congrats on DOTD! You sound like such a sweetie, and your big smile is adorable!

Loves and kisses and an extra treat to you ,sweet one!
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Good morning Sadie, you gorgeous girl! How wonderful that your family adopted you because your mom needed company while dad was away! Good for you for keeping her company and for being a friend to both your skin-parents. Sounds like you are quite a friendly and loving girl, which is always a good thing! Hope you have a great day, sweet Sadie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi Sadie !!!

We're in love with that precious facie. That smile is so cute and sweet. Such a good girl, keeping Mom company while Dad is away. Mom is a lucky lady to be spending time with you, sweetheart!! Anyone can see that you're a very friendly girl and we wish we could meet you. Congrats to you, Sadie, our fabulous Saturday DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to cover you in kisses from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cloudy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good afternoon and happy Dog of the Day to you sweet, smiling Sadie! And you have every reason to smile, don't you beautiful girl! God bless your wonderful Mom and Dad for going the rescue route and giving another deserving doggie, a Pittie girl at that, a chance at happiness, at life!!! You've more than fulfilled your part of the bargain, being such a gentle and loving best friend to your family and friends, loyal protector of your Mom while your Dad was away, bravely serving our country, and to top it all off, the most awesome ambassador for Pitties and Pittie mixes all over the world! How's that for Dog of the Day creds!!! I hope you and your dear Mom and Dad are enjoying a very special, fun filled day celebrating your much deserved "top dog" honors, sweet Sadie! I hope they'll include as part of the day's festivities, a BIG hug, a wet, sloopy smooch, and a yummy treat, from me! Long and happy life to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sadie,

What a beautiful smile you have Sadie. It's a pleasure to meet a pup
    as full of life as you are. So happy to know how much your family loves
    you baby girl. Big congratulations, hugs & kisses to help you celebrate
    being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Miss Sadie, with that beautiful, happy, smiling face, I am sure that you make friends wherever you go. You are just gorgeous, sweetie. And is sounds like you are a very special and loving part of your family, too. Congratulations, sweetie on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hi, Sadie! You are a gorgeous girl! It's great that you keep your mommy company when dad's not home. I bet you have lots of fun together. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

sadie

ur so cute sadie!
    congratz on dog of tha day!
    WOO_HOO!!