Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puff is getting better! YAY! *Pics*

Puff is getting better! YAY! *Pics*

Today Puff is feeling MUCH better. She is back to eating her kibble (she didn't before, I believe because it hurt to chew) and sleeping less.

Her temp is back down to normal, or atleast 1 degree short of normal. She has even got the color back in her gums! And, she swatted Kohl when he tried to jump her earlier. Thats MY girl *smile*

Her wounds are about to fall off,and underneath is HEALTHY pink flesh. Only bad thing is, she lost all the inside layers of tissue, so I have a feeling her ear will drop, or have to get removed afterall My beautiful girl, with widdle pink ears.. I will hate if it comes to that.

The cream and flush are EXTREMELY effective. Also makes the sores look smaller and seem to heal better the more I do it.

Again, THANK YOU ALL for your thoughts, prayers, and concerns over my girl Puff. It means the world to us!

Anyways, here are some pictures I took last night and tonight. Hope you enjoy!
    Smiles for my PT friends. Those drugs are GREAT!

Puff sayz "I haz a Happiee?"

Smirk.

See her bottom lip. PINK!

Yawn. Enough pics, ok?

Sores getting all better.

Few more!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Close up of sore today.

DONE!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Puff honey, I am so glad you are feeling and looking better! You had a really bad abscess that looked awful, but now it looks 100% better!! With meowmie's TLC you will be back to your normal self very quickly.

Glad you are taking all your meds and doing what you're supposed to do!! (I know, it's a pain, but don't you feel better?)

Kitty kisses and scritches to you, sweet girl..............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sweet Puffy Puff, aren't you the loveliest thing? And yes, I see your pink lip and it's so very cute. Your ear looks so much better, it's truly amazing.

Sending you kissies on the nose and lips.

Marina

To Puff

wow, your ear looks so much better, sweetheart. i hope the look of your ear wont be too affected, but you will still be a beautiful girl. the recent photos of you are great. do you know you have a very photogenic and very expressive face? you will be ok now, god willing. all the best. eva, mrs cat & family

We're so glad that Puff is healing. That owie looks nasty but improved. Andy sends her his love. Wouldn't they make a cute pair?

Goodness, that had to hurt! So glad that you're doing better now, Puff girl!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Good girl Puff. Taking your medicine and starting to teach that little Kohl guy a lesson, you go girl!!
    You are a very good model too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I sure hope she doesn't lose her ear. I'm glad that it is improving and that she's feeling better!

Puff is truly one of the cutest kitties ever! She looks sooooooooo soft! Puff is the perfect name for her.
    I'm glad she is on the mend and hope that she won't lose much of her ear. Even if she does, she'll still be the cutest!

I'm so glad that Puff is starting to feel better.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

LOL, from that one picture I would say those are some good drugs. How cute.

I'm glad she is healing so well and feeling better.

From Decker with Love

MY DEAR MOTHERS LAST CAT MISSY , ALSO A BIG WHITE CAT SUFFRERED FROM THE MANGE , AND WHEN COMPANY CAME FOR CATMAS ONE YEAR , SHE WAS ALONE IN THE BASEMENT AS HER MANGE WAS SO BAD.
    I TOOK HER DOWN SOME GIBLETS , LOOSE PIECES AND GRAVY, AND HER EARS WERE IN A LOT WORSE SHAPE THAN PUFFS, AND SHE HEALED UP.
    WE KNOW THAT YOUR PUFF WILL BE WELL SOON, AND MISSY ANGELS THERE WITH HER LICK OF EAR HEALING.
    YOU CANT BEAT MEDS AND ANGEL LOVE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm glad you're feeling better, Miss Puff! Your ear still looks painful, but I'm glad it's getting better.

I hope you get all better quick, and then kick Kohl's little butt!

Hi there Miss Puff! How great it is to see you smiling and to hear that you're feeling much better. Keep on taking your medicine and do all the things your whitecoat says to do. With that and your Meowmie's TLC I believe you WILL recover completely! Prayers continue to be prayed for you to get better very soon. Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of "feel better" scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE