Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Albie

Wonderful Albie

Again we see a story of heartless people thinking of cats as "disposable"! You take in an animal to care for in both good and bad times, not just when it's convenient to do so. This makes me furious. However, I'm so glad your family opened up your hearts and home to Albie, he will return the favor 1000-fold with his caring and love for all of you.

Thank you for being the kind of people who would do this.

And Albie honey, enjoy your special day today; sounds like you really deserve it.

It breaks my heart to read about people abandoning their pets, and Albie is no exception. I could never leave my pets to fend for themselves; they will be with me as long as I live.

Albie, you are a fortunate young man! How wonderful that this family opened their home & hearts to you. You will repay them a thousandfold over with devotion and love.

LOVE your floofy tail!! You are a handsome guy and most deserving of the COTD designation.

Congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Look at that face... and that tail! Albie, I am sorry that you were left behind by your heartless former family. Sounds like you knew just where to go, and who to adopt as your new forever family!

Congratulations on being COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Hello, handsome Albie! I love both of the pictures of you, especially the second one. Good thing you found another family to live with when yours left. You sound like a fantastic companion for your family, whether Spanish or English speaking! I`m happy to hear that you are happy in your home. Like your human said, I can`t imagine who would dump you! Have a great day, cutie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

ANOTHER OWESOME ORANGIE!
    AND ONE CLEVER ENOUGH TO FIND HIS OWN FURREVER HOME AND GUARDIANS, AND FIND HIS OWN PLACE IN THE SUN
    THATS PROOF THAT THIS IS THE YERA OF THE ORANGIE AND ALBIES SUCH A GREAT REPRESENTATIVE OF OWESOME ORANGITUDE!!
    FRIENDLY CURIOUS , AND LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
    MICHAEL THE DREAM, AND MIQUELITO, THE LITTLE ORANGE LION , ROAD BLOCK, ORANGE BLOSSOM AND ORANGIE ANGELS ALL LEAD THE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWSSSSSSSSSSS FOR AWESOME ALBIE, OUR ORANGIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Everything happens for a reason, or so they say, and I guess you had to be dumped before you could find your new permanent family, Albie. It's been a blessing for everyone. You are one handsome orangie! Congrats on being COTD!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yes I agree, you were meant to be with your current loving family. I just love your pointy chin, is that your tongue I see sticking out? Our little orange boy says hi also. Tons of kisses and scritchies to you sweet baby.

You are just beautiful! I love orangies!! So happy for you that you found a wonderful furrever home! Give your new family a big headbump from me

Albie what a beauty you are!!!

I think your first home was just a stop-over on your way to your now loving forever home. I'm sure glad you found your proper home and family now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Albie

I love Albie! I love orange boys. I have my third and they are definitely goofy and so good natured. Albie looks a bit of a Maine Coone in him, especially the tail.....???
    I'm glad he's in a loving home.
    Cheers.

Adorable Albie

Oh what a sweetie you are...I am so glad that you found your forever home, gatito mio. iQue guapo eres! Mi espanol no es muy bien...pero tu me encantas. (Here's what I wanted to say: How handsome you are! My Spanish is not very good but you enchant me.)

Anyhow you are an adorable little guy and I so enjoyed meeting you today...Love to you and your people from...
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Albie

HELLO ALBIE! IT'S SO COOL THAT YOU ARE POSSIBLY BI-LINGUAL! SO AM I BUT PEOPLE STILL WANT TO TALK TOO FAST FOR ME TO GET IT ALL! YOU HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL FUR-AND I CANNOT GET OVER THE IDEA OF YOUR COAT NEVER MATTING UP! YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY AND SO PRETTY! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIVING AREA IF THE PICTURES ARE AN INDICATION-SO YOU MUST LIVE-LIVE-LIVE THE LIFE OF A PRINCE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!! ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HUMANS GUESSING-HAHA-CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PICKED TO BE THE CAT OF THE DAY-PEACE BABYSUSANSWATLIN518

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day, adorable Albie! Beautiful, cute and bi-lingual? You truly are one exceptional, fabulous feline Albie, and how a kitty as gorgeous and special as you ever wound up homeless is beyond me! But what a happy ending, for you surely found your way to the most loving forever family, and to your forever soul mate, your Mom! But long skirts and dead bird "simulators?" Well, who am I to judge feline pleasures! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day there in beautiful Florida! Please have your Mom give you a hug and a kiss for me! Congratulations on your well earned "top cat" honors, adorable Albie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonderful Albie, el gato maravilloso! I love your beautiful coat color and your full tail in the first picture, and your expressive face in the second picture! I think you are orange-licious! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety! (P.s., please meow to your humans to register for PT so we can stay in touch with you.)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Albie, what a marvelous orangie boy you are! I just love that huge, fluffy tail of yours. It sounds like you have really lucked out on wondering up to such a great family, I know I couldn't boot a beautiful cat out like you even if someone offered me a million dollars to do it! I hope you have a great day filled with plenty of treats and loving in honor of this special day, gatito!

Congratulations on being our COTD, handsome!