Thread: Josie

Josie

What a beautiful kitty!! And such a sweet kitty! I am sorry you are going through this difficult time. Kitties know when you need their extra help. Don't be upset about the mousie, though. She's just bringing you a gift she thinks you need! Just thank her and give her a "good kitty" and when she's not looking, get rid of the corpse! And have a lovely life together!

Josie, you sure are a beautiful cat and it sounds like you also have a very strong bond with your current owner. I hope that you'll have many more happy and healthy years together. Congrats on being COTD!!!

To Josie's caretaker: Consider yourself lucky, you got the best of the deal! Josie won't walk out on you, won't cheat, won't lie, and will love you no matter what.

What a lovely girl you are, Josie. Your colors are dazzling, and your pretty eyes just mesmerize any onlooker! I'm sorry that your 'other' purrent isn't with you any more, but now you are loved and cared for forever.

So you keep sticking by her side, loving her, and bringing her presents (even if we don't seem to appreciate them).

Congratulations on being COTD!! I hope you have a lovely special day and make sure you get some scritches & cuddles from me, too.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I have to agree with the above posts, you got the BETTER deal!!! Two great cats that will LOVE you FOREVER!!! Josie knows she has a special assignment in caring for you, and she does the goofy things to make you laugh!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello, sweet Josie! You are such a gorgeous girl. Good for you for being able to stay with your mom and teaching her about cats. You sound like such an absolute sweetheart, and such a silly girl too. Good thing you have your good looks to get you out of trouble, eh? Sounds like you ad Oscar really are making your mom happy and that she is glad to have you. Have a great day, pretty girl!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Josie what a beauty you are!!!

I'm so glad you and your bro are able to help your mom through the difficult times. Nothing like a little fuzzy luvin to help bring out the sun again!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, when push came to shove, I chose Don Juan over my ex, and I've NEVER, repeat, NEVER regretted that decision. He and his "little sister" Zerlina have been the best roommates and best friends in all my tough times.

Josie, enjoy your special day! You don't look a day over 10, honey. Let your hoomin give YOU gifts.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Josie you are beautiful inside and out, and a perfect example of how in tune to people cats can be. May you, your Mum and Oscar continue to nurture and care for each other. You are a very special, loved COTD and I wish you a lifetime of fun celebrating your deserved cyber-star status, darling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You're a beautiful girl, Josie, and it's so sweet of you to help your mum through a difficult time. Keep close to her and you'll get lots of loving and most likely some extra treats. I hope you stay happy and healthy for a long time to come!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Josie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a lovely senior kitty. Looks like you're doing a great job keeping her healthy and happy! I'm sure there's many more great years ahead too.

EVERYONE TALKS OF THE LOYALTY OF DOGS AND I AGREE THAT ARE ARE MANY OUR CANINE COMPANIONS ARE A LOYAL GROUP INDEED.
    BUT OUR CATS ARE EVER BIT AS LOYAL AND LOVING AS YOUR DEAR MULTI COLORED JOSIE HAS PROVEN THROUGH THE YEARS.
    THE FOUND CATS ARE LOYAL TO ME, AND EACH OTHER AND THIER FRIENDSHIP MAKES ME SMILE EVERY DAY.
    THEY ARE SENDING A FRIENDSHIP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OUT TO JOSEPH AND HER MEEOWMIE, AND PRAY THAT ALL IS BETTER SOON FOR OUR MOST GIVING AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY JOSIE AND HER DEAR BEST FRIEND
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Josie, how absolutely beautiful you are! And how sweet of you to bring your meowmie a gift and put it in her favorite coat where she was certain to find it Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious kitty (and to Oscar too)!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow, Josie, you certainly are a stunning girl, aren't you? I am glad you won over your owners heart, it sounds like you were there when your owner needed you most... but then again, who wouldn't fall in love with your beautiful face? I hope you get plenty of loving and spoiling on this special day.

Congratulations on being our COTD, beautiful!