Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scooter!

Scooter!

What an ADORABLE kitten! Love that face. And of course you are active; that's the job of a kitten! Enjoy your special day you CUTIE!

SCOOTER WAS ADMIRED NOT ONLY BY MYSELF , BUT BY TWO LIBARAIANS AND A LADY AND HER TWO YOUNG ONES WHO SAID THAT SCOOTER WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL KITTEN
    SO ITS UNANIMOUS THAT SCOOTER IS SOMEONE SPECIAL AND WILL BE A FANTASTIC CAT OF THE FUTURE
    WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF SCOOTER ON PET TALK WHEN THAT KITTEN BECOMES A BIG BODACIOUS CAT
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A GREAT BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE TO SUPER SCOOTER OUR MEEEWEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a little sweetie! You go ahead and play, we don't want your hoomins getting fat and lazy!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a cutie you are!!! Gotta love any 4-legged fur kid named Scooter (my RB Scooter was a Lhasa Apso). Have a wonderful day in the spotlight and be sure to keep Mom on her toes - today you get anything your little fuzzy being desires.

Hi, baby Scooter! When I saw your picture I almost melted - you are one cute guy! When Bandit was young, we bought him a jingly collar too, and that`s all we`d ever hear throughout the house. Sounds like you have really brought a lot of energy into your home, cutie! Your humans must love having you around. I bet you are just as cute now as you were at three months, and that you are growing into quite a handsome boy. Have a great day, sweetie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

What an adorable little face peering out of the monitor today...Scooter, you are simply wonderful! Congrats, little COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cathappy

Scooter what an adorable fellow you are!!!

It sounds like things are never boring with you around!!! That's ok!!! Who wants a boring life, eh?

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my, I had to pick myself up from the floor when I saw your cute widdle face! You are just adorable! Keep running and playing and having fun! Your humans will get used to it soon!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Oh Scooter, you are the cutest thing on four legs that I have ssen ALL DAY! How you deserve your day in the spotlight, gorgeous.

Congratulations, and I hope that you get lots of treats and good things today.

Kisses to you super Scooter. mwah mwah mwah!

Scooter, it was a joy to see your adorable face on the screen today - you certainly are the cutest thing on four legs I've seen in a long time.

Have fun, lots of playtime and extra yummy treats today! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being Cat of The Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ahhhhhhh, you are certainly qualified to be a kitten calendar star. I am curious how your coat will look as you grow older. Kisses, kisses, kisses on your adorable little face little one!!! Happy COTD and every day!!!

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Scooter, "the cutest thing on four legs!" Ohhhh, that face is too precious for words! No wonder that shot is your Mommy's favorite! I can only imagine how much more precious you are in person! Yep, every now and then a feline family (and we humans) need a dose of "kitten-tude" to keep things lively Sounds like you're doing a fine job on that front Scooter, in addition to being the sweetest furkid to your Mom and Dad, and buddy to your siblings! Thanks for ending my day with a great big smile, Scooter! Wishing that you and your brother and sister, and Mom and Dad, are all enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight! Cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Scooter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute!!! Happy Cotd!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Scooter, you sure are an adorable widdle boy. I hope you have many happy and healthy years ahead of you. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Scooter

It has been a long day but seeing that cute little face cheered me right up!!! I could very easily love you Scooter - tell your people to give you hugs from me and congrats on being COTD !!!
    By the way I used to have a cat named Scooter who was one of the best cats in the world.